I Took Delivery Today !

14 hours ago, 4weight said:
12 hours ago, 300 Blackout said:

Congrats! Sharp looking truck. I like the light interior in white trucks, looks pretty classy.

13 hours ago, Blue5.3l said:

Don’t see many trucks with the lighter color interior. 

Love that tan interior.  Great looking rig.

Thanks for all the complements on truck . I love the two tone interior. That actually was one of the must haves when I began looking for a 18  or 19. 

Sorry that my multi quote didn't work out right !

Edited by Borntorun

4 minutes ago, O_J_Simpson said:

Nice upgrade. At the pricing point of the 2018's, it is hard not to pull the trigger right now. You should have swapped the wheels.

That's the one thing I mentioned to salesperson was that I wished it had my old style wheels. I do think these will be easier to clean.  I actually went in to order a 19 but I couldn't pass up 18 deal.

Edited by Borntorun

52 minutes ago, Borntorun said:

That's the one thing I mentioned to salesperson was that I wished it had my old style wheels. I do think these will be easier to clean.  I actually went in to order a 19 but I couldn't pass up 18 deal.

Careful with curbs and those “premium plus” wheels. My truck came with those and I quickly craigslisted them. If you look closely, the outside wheel is actually a glued on chromed plastic cover. I had a set of 17” wheels off of a 2011 that I put on. Still keeping an eye out for a set of your old wheels or maybe some 2019 takeoffs. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, 2009GMC said:

Careful with curbs and those “premium plus” wheels. My truck came with those and I quickly craigslisted them. If you look closely, the outside wheel is actually a glued on chromed plastic cover. I had a set of 17” wheels off of a 2011 that I put on. Still keeping an eye out for a set of your old wheels or maybe some 2019 takeoffs. 

Thanks for info about wheels.