- Sunroof

- Max Trailering Pkg

- Trailer Camera Pkg

- All-Terrain Tires

- All-Weather Floor Liners

$63,310.00 sticker

$49,734.82 plus tax, title, and doc fees

That's a great deal, IMO. :thumbs:

Hey everyone, trying to find a dealership on the east coast with the best deals. All the ones around me pretty much won’t come come off the price minus rebates and incentives. I’m in Delaware.

8 hours ago, DaveyD said:

Hey everyone, trying to find a dealership on the east coast with the best deals. All the ones around me pretty much won’t come come off the price minus rebates and incentives. I’m in Delaware.

Call Pine Belt in Lakewood NJ.  Just got a High Country from them.  Great deal.  Talk to Bob Penny.  He’s fantastic.  

9 hours ago, DaveyD said:

Give www.quirkchevy.com a look. They are in Braintree Ma. They have some of the best prices in the Northeast and maybe 6 hrs from Delaware, depending on location. Timing is everything + flexibility. I didn't end up purchasing from them, but played their price against a local dealer and they matched.

Edited by Pivot

2 hours ago, RedBarnFarm said:

Call Pine Belt in Lakewood NJ.  Just got a High Country from them.  Great deal.  Talk to Bob Penny.  He’s fantastic.  

Funny you say that.  I live in NJ and I was looking for a 2019 LT with a keyed ignition.  My local dealer is trading a nice red Trail Boss with Pine Belt as we speak for my soon to be LT.

If you're close, I highly recommend Carter Chevrolet in Okarche, OK.  They will beat any price, will deliver, no fancy showroom, just a bunch of good dudes in shorts.  Don't do GMC though, only Chevy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TxAg98 said:

If you're close, I highly recommend Carter Chevrolet in Okarche, OK.  They will beat any price, will deliver, no fancy showroom, just a bunch of good dudes in shorts.  Don't do GMC though, only Chevy. 

LOL, they have probably the best Chevy website I've ever seen.

https://www.carterchevroletok.com/

Do you guys think this is a good deal? 

64k AT4

12k incentives (with employee discount)

3.6k tax + tag

Walk out $56k

I'm trying to figure out how much wiggle room I have if they try to kill me on my trade...There are several trucks in the area so if there is no wiggle room in the above and they try to screw me in my trade, I can easily walk. 

Edited by Chris walker

Mine was $51,060, bought at $41,320, walk out was around $45,000.

California caps the documentation fee at $80.. I know it can be $400 in other parts. So I know I won't get screwed in the sales tax or the documentation. I had a great deal and am very happy with mine. That was the reason why I did not do OTD, there really is no reason to if I'm in California.

Try e-mailing first, that was what I did with the 2016 Ford. In fact, I went to Ford.com, checked the inventory, picked exactly what I wanted, and picked the cheapest F-150 with what I wanted.. with 302A package, 4x4, and 6.5' bed. The MSRP on that was $51k, I e-mailed the dealership (no number) and they weren't advertising specials.

I asked, "$10k off the MSRP like the other dealers and $24k for my 2012 F-150 Supercrew?" We haggled a bit.. and I got $23k for my trade-in and $10k off. That was for the truck with exactly what I wanted.

2 hours ago, Chris walker said:

Do you guys think this is a good deal? 

64k AT4

12k incentives (with employee discount)

3.6k tax + tag

Walk out $56k

I'm trying to figure out how much wiggle room I have if they try to kill me on my trade...There are several trucks in the area so if there is no wiggle room in the above and they try to screw me in my trade, I can easily walk. 

That looks like a solid deal to me. I haven’t seen AT4s with that good of incentives yet. 

On 1/23/2019 at 8:12 PM, JCKustoms said:

FYI- I will never go back to Dennis Dillon! They are a joke. I drove over 6 hours for a new ‘18 Sierra AT 6.2 for an agreed upon price over the phone (and in writing), and after I got there (the next day) they would not honor that price anymore. Gave me some bs excuse...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That really sucks, good to know as I look at their deals once in a while. I am almost 1000 miles away so knowing they pull this kind of BS makes me rethink ever looking there again.

sorry that happened to you. I would of been pissed.

Did you leave this info in Yelp and other review sites ? Thanks for the warning.

23 hours ago, Zcobra1 said:

Any good AT4 deals in So. Cal ? Dennis Dillon in Boise only has a few in Satin Steel, color I want...

I just looked in cars.com for AT4 around here (150 mile radius just so I can get L.A. and San Diego)..it looks like you'd be lucky to get $3k off. Not great deals.