What did you pay for your truck?

Anyone leasing one? I had a great price on a Trailboss lt and a Rst. Asked him the lease price and said no leasing options. Never heard of that. Especially from a big dealership like that. Not really interested in buying one. The last 2 I have leased and like that option better.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Chevrolet running lease special on Silverado.  Granted not your trim at that price, but still shows there are leases.  The $289 per month would increase by the difference in Trim level price from MSRP of $38k divided by 36.  I've seen RST 4x4 for 36k  

Ultra Low-Mileage Lease for Qualified Lessees.$289/MONTH FOR 36 MONTHS.
For Everyone: $5,719 due at signing (after all offers)*. 
$0 security deposit. 

For Current Lessees of 2014 model year or newer select GM vehicles: 
 $3,719 due at signing (after all offers)**. 
$0 security deposit. 

Tax, title, license, and dealer fees extra. 
Mileage charge of $0.25/mile over 30,000 miles at participating dealers.
Expires 4-30-2019
*Example based on survey. Each dealer sets own price. Your payments may vary. Payments are for a 2019 CHEVROLET Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 2WD Custom w/Custom Value Package & 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 with an MSRP of $38,220. 36 monthly payments total $10,404. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing. Lessor must approve lease. Take delivery by 04-30-2019. Lessee pays for maintenance, repair, excess wear and disposition fee of $395 or less at end of lease. Payments may be higher in some states. Not available with other offers. See dealer for details. 

**Current Lessees of 2014 model year or newer Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 vehicles: Payments are based on an MSRP of $38,220. 36 monthly payments total $10,404. Must show proof of lease. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount to be determined at lease signing. Lessor must approve lease. Take delivery by 04-30-2019. Lessee pays for maintenance, repair, excess wear and disposition fee of $395 or less at end of lease. Payments may be higher in some states. Not available with other offers. See dealer for details.

Will be waiting a few more months to hopefully have the '19s drop more but currently have an offer that is 19% discount off MSRP.  Happy with price even now but the dealer also said have to keep the loan for 6mo before transferring it to another bank. 

Just now, buzzyng said:

Will be waiting a few more months to hopefully have the '19s drop more but currently have an offer that is 19% discount off MSRP.  Happy with price even now but the dealer also said have to keep the loan for 6mo before transferring it to another bank. 

They’re wrong. This has been covered in other threads. But someone here called GMF and verified that there’s no penalty of any kind to get a new loan after you take delivery. The dealer gets a cut if you keep it more than 4 months, which is why they are telling you that you have to keep it. 

19% off MSRP is a very good deal. I doubt you’ll get a whole lot better than that for a long while. 

• Like 1

@econometrics Yep, I've read all the comments about not truly having to keep the loan for that long, I was just passing along that it is still being used today.  I really want to see the 2020s in person and while there are some niceities I doubt GM will be tossing out huge discounts this year for new 2500s.

3 minutes ago, buzzyng said:

@econometrics Yep, I've read all the comments about not truly having to keep the loan for that long, I was just passing along that it is still being used today.  I really want to see the 2020s in person and while there are some niceities I doubt GM will be tossing out huge discounts this year for new 2500s.

Being almost May, I don’t blame you for wanting to see what GM does for 2020 later this summer. Good idea. 

best price i got in socal is $44k for a custom trail boss. anyone have any suggestions of where to go for a better deal?
Check the Phoenix market, maybe Vegas?

https://www.courtesychev.com/VehicleDetails/new-2019-Chevrolet-Silverado_1500-Crew_Cab_Short_Box_4_Wheel_Drive_Custom_Trail_Boss-Phoenix-AZ/3421171383

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, sdkraemer said:

Check the Phoenix market, maybe Vegas?

https://www.courtesychev.com/VehicleDetails/new-2019-Chevrolet-Silverado_1500-Crew_Cab_Short_Box_4_Wheel_Drive_Custom_Trail_Boss-Phoenix-AZ/3421171383

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

the $44k is out the door. trying to be closer to $40k.

Edited by LeadUtensil

You didn't say what cab you wanted but the dealership 2 miles from my house has this one and surely several others. It's not exactly close to where you live though.

I mean they have LT's for $34,000 before tax and that's a pretty darn good deal, basically the same as what the 2018's were selling for last year.

http://www.millerchev.com/VehicleDetails/new-2019-Chevrolet-Silverado_1500-Double_Cab_Standard_Box_4_Wheel_Drive_Custom_Trail_Boss-Rogers-MN/3372505143

1 minute ago, RedBarnFarm said:

Picked up 2019 High Country 6.2L on Friday. HC premium package, 22’s, mats, under seat storage etc.  Sticker was 67+, paid 58.5 + tax.  

Got me beat, I bought the same truck in NJ and paid 60k plus taxes, title, but I bought in December when there were basically no deals being given. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RedBarnFarm said:

I’m in NJ also.  There was another $1500 or so available if financed with GMAC, didn’t want a loan.  If it had been a 0 APR, maybe. 

I walked in prepared to write a check for full amount of previously negotiated best deal with Costco price, rebates, dealer incentives, etc, but when they said I could get $1000 more off by financing at least $10k at some jacked up interest rate of only 7% or so, I jumped on it. F&I Manager offered an even better deal, finance full amount at even higher interest rate with $1000 down and he could get me $1500 off final negotiated price and they would take cost of financing the loan for 4 months off the price. He computed interest on the loan for 4 months with equal payments made each month and subtracted that amount rounded up from my price, then refigured the loan amount and payments so I was coming out ahead on both ends. I made a $50k payment online (maximum amount allowed) as soon as I got paperwork from GM Finance and paid all but $500 in next “early” payment, then called for payoff amount after 90 days total loan days as required for finance incentive, paid that amount and made even more money off my deal. Don’t do this type deal if you do not have the money and if they don’t “pay” the interest by lowering price to cover it, and most of all you must make those payments for as much and as early as possible to sweeten the deal for yourself. It could even help your credit rating. As always YMMV.