What did you pay for your truck?

LT Texas Edition with 20" rims, 5.3L, Convenience package II, Trailer brake controller and free oil changes.

MSRP 47,325

Paid 33,500 excluding TTL

That's an amazing deal. $13825 off MSRP. Here I was thinking $12k off was good. Did you qualify for any conditional offers like lease loyalty? Which dealership?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, sdkraemer said:

That's an amazing deal. $13825 off MSRP. Here I was thinking $12k off was good. Did you qualify for any conditional offers like lease loyalty? Which dealership?

I had a Conquest rebate plus GM financing rebates.  The interest rate is horrible but after 3 months I will switching to my credit union anyway.  Ray Chevy in Abbeville, LA. I was lucky because there were only 2 on the lot like this. 

25 minutes ago, bccrsc said:

LT Texas Edition with 20" rims, 5.3L, Convenience package II, Trailer brake controller and free oil changes.

MSRP 47,325

Paid 33,500 excluding TTL

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the new truck! That's a very good price. 

I've noticed the dealers in Arklatex have been really discounting the LT RWD TX Editions (All Star editions) lately. The prices they are offering now are so similar to the close-out deals on the 2018 K2s of the same trim earlier in 2019. Good on you for waiting and getting the new model for the same price! I bet some of the K2 buyers from Jan/Feb are really kicking themselves now. I would be. 

5 minutes ago, sdkraemer said:

2019 or 2018? 2019 it doesn't seem possible for them to be that low.

Right? Believe it, though: 

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/764137225/overview/

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/769956030/overview/

There are a few more listed there, too. 

2 hours ago, bccrsc said:

I had a Conquest rebate plus GM financing rebates.  The interest rate is horrible but after 3 months I will switching to my credit union anyway.  Ray Chevy in Abbeville, LA. I was lucky because there were only 2 on the lot like this. 

Don't wait the 3 months, get it done now, there is a thread around here with the details. Just go to your credit union now and get it transferred.

4 hours ago, eppieguy said:

Don't wait the 3 months, get it done now, there is a thread around here with the details. Just go to your credit union now and get it transferred.

My finance rebate requires that you keep loan in good standing for minimum of 3 months before you can transfer, payoff or otherwise terminate their loan or you lose the incentive deal.  I paid $50k (maximum online payment amount) to GM Financial on 1st payment and left $500 after 2nd payment, then called for exact payoff amount on day 91 to pay off loan in full as interest is compounded daily, but there are no early payoff penalties. If I were paying loan over long term I would switch to Credit Union rate which is as low as 2.990% with a $250 refinance bonus on top of that. If could have still got the $250 bonus if I wanted to go to the effort My Federal Credit Union offers auto loan applications to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Franklin, Licking, Fairfield, Pickaway, Madison, Union, Delaware or Morrow County in the state of Ohio. Let me know if you are interested and I will hook you up. 

Picked up a Custom Crew Cab Trail Boss, V8. MSRP $45,965 paid $35,965 not counting tax which was an assload here in California, and got the dealer to throw in a free spray in bed liner.  I was originally going to get an LT Trail Boss, but I could not really justify the price difference. 

20190429_173800.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rev44 said:

Great price for an LT. Hoping I can get close to that

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I wanted a low optioned LT Trail Boss, only has the safety package.  They are hard to find without 5k-8k worth of options.  I'm pleased with it, would have liked more off, but I got a good offer on my trade and it was one of only four LT Trail Bosses within 150 miles with an MSRP of under 51k.

Good luck with your search!

2019 Sierra SLT 4WD CC short box

- 6.2L

- SLT Premium Plus Pkg

- Sunroof

- Max Trailering Pkg

- Trailer Camera Pkg

- All-Terrain Tires

- All-Weather Floor Liners

$63,310.00 sticker

$49,734.82 plus tax, title, and doc fees