What did you pay for your truck?

High Country w 6.2, 4x4, deluxe, retractable steps

MSRP ~65.5K 

Dealer discount of around 6500

Lease cash 3500

Loyalty cash 2000

36 month, 12k mile lease in SoCal 

$519/mo + tax w min drive offs of around $1900

Killer deal on a lease with the current rebates. Contact Ed and Randy from Simpson Chevrolet in Irvine. Tell them Cullan recommended you. They worked really hard to get me the right truck and deal.

Great deals to be had with the current lease cash and high residual values.

In the market to buy a 2019 Trailboss LT

MSRP for the way I built it on the website is $56k.

Planning on factory ordering to get exactly what I want in the truck and nothing extra that I don't care for.

What kind of price should I aim for? In the northeastern PA region, any dealers that anyone here would recommend? Willing to travel a little if need be.

2019 LT Silverado 4x4 summit white with 5.3 V8, All Star, Convenience Pkg II, 20" wheels & tires, trailer brake, purchased 4/22/19 from Giant Chevy in Visalia, CA, stickered at $50,825.

Dealer supplier discounted to $47,835.

$2000 conquest rebate (wife has a Highlander)

$4000 in GM financing rebates (refinanced for a much lower credit union rate the week after purchase)

Final price:  $41,835.  Not bad, about what I'm used to seeing on Chevy trucks.

This morning I purchased a 2019 AT4 5.3L crew cab. 

Its pretty bare no technology package, driver 2, or performance off-road and on 18” wheels. 

I paid 46,690 plus ttl. I think they fudged on my trade in bc everything I was seeing and researching had it valued at 18,xxx on the high end. They gave me 19,000 for it. I found a few similar one on autotrader for 45,455 and was trying to get them to get there but they wouldn’t. I guess they gave an extra 1000 on my trade in to get it there. 

Very close to purchase but here is where I'm at but 2 dealers waging war.

trail boss full load 68500

out the door with a few extras for 48200

Never pay asking price...:P

13 hours ago, 2fst4u said:

Very close to purchase but here is where I'm at but 2 dealers waging war.

trail boss full load 68500

out the door with a few extras for 48200

Never pay asking price...:P

What dealer add ons made a TrailBoss 68k?

ETA  Just saw that youre in Canada...

Edited by 04SierraSLT
I cant read

2 hours ago, 04SierraSLT said:

What dealer add ons made a TrailBoss 68k?

ETA  Just saw that youre in Canada...

I do that all the time, prices scare the beejesus outta me, then I realize Canadian dollars, not US.  

• Haha 1

New to forum, doing my research on 2019 Sierra. Wanted to know what everyone thought of this deal

MSRP 59.960 (SLT with premium plus, X31, etc)

Able to get employee pricing and rebates, puts me at 46.660 + TTL (75 doc fee) plus lifetime powertrain coverage

I'm someone who keeps cars forever

I have noted a few people say they can beat the employee deal easily, and I haven't tried to negotiate any more, but there are quite a few dealers in my area that state they will honor the employee price. All claim lifetime powertrain coverage. Anything else I could ask for to sweeten the pot or is this a pretty good deal?

43 minutes ago, Centrebaseball said:

New to forum, doing my research on 2019 Sierra. Wanted to know what everyone thought of this deal

Able to get employee pricing and rebates, puts me at 46.660 + TTL (75 doc fee) plus lifetime powertrain coverage

$13K off MSRP for a loaded SLT is about as good as you’re going to find, IMO. 

1 hour ago, Centrebaseball said:

Damn good deal.

3 hours ago, Centrebaseball said:

Agreed, best I have heard was $14k off msrp for a loaded SLT, but $75 doc fee is unbeatable. Grab that baby if it is exactly what you are looking for otherwise make them find one, no regrets.  Sign up for mygmrewards.com and get a boatload of points that are worth double during the month of May only, good for parts, service, and accessories for any vehicle. 

There should be 0% for 72 months financing through GM Financial still going at least through the end of May.   Good luck! 

Next week I'm planning on purchasing a 2019 Silverado crew cab 2WD all-star edition w/ factory bed liner and convenience package II MSRP $46695 and we've agreed to $12700 off. There's $200 for tint but I'm going to try and see what I can do to get that removed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk