What did you pay for your truck?

I’m working a deal on an Pacific blue AT4 currently. Offer before financing is 52,385. Includes the 6.2, preferred, premium, technology, and the sunroof.

I think I can get it down to around 51 flat with some negotiation. I’d like to see if they’ll upgrade to the off road steps too at no charge.

On Saturday I just bought a 2019 Silverado LTZ Crewcab with a sticker of $59.3k for $48.3k.  Also got the dealer to throw in 6 free oil changes and bought the 84 month or 100k warranty for $1,300 (not included in the $48.3k).

Here's the extra options I have on the truck:

• Chevytec spray-on bedliner, Black with Chevrolet logo
  • Engine, 6.2L EcoTec3 V8
  • Max Trailering Package
  • LTZ Convenience Package II
  • LTZ Plus Package 
  • Tires, 275/60R20SL all-terrain, blackwall 
  • Wheels, 20" x 9" (50.8 cm x 22.9 cm) Polished finish
  • LPO, Black Bowtie Emblem, front 
  • Trailer Camera Package 
  • LPO, Molded splash guards, Black 

Eom is near, anyone around new york doing anything good? Still stuck at 7500/8 in my area, others are 10-11.5 off if im willing to drive 6 hours, if i can get to 10k off im driving a new at4, but honestly thats not that good either, i just want to grab a 6.2 at4 

1 hour ago, jamin87ss said:

Eom is near, anyone around new york doing anything good? Still stuck at 7500/8 in my area, others are 10-11.5 off if im willing to drive 6 hours, if i can get to 10k off im driving a new at4, but honestly thats not that good either, i just want to grab a 6.2 at4 

@jamin87ss I got 12k off my 6.2 AT4. Not near you, unfortunately, but just some info for your research.

Ty tater, i figure 10//11 was reasonable, but no luck yet, theres a 6.2 local with no options, i dont need everything anymore but i do love the rear slider window 4 towing... so ifbi could get the prefered package and 6.2 id be happy

• Like 1

On 5/16/2019 at 8:53 AM, Centrebaseball said:

New to forum, doing my research on 2019 Sierra. Wanted to know what everyone thought of this deal

MSRP 59.960 (SLT with premium plus, X31, etc)

Able to get employee pricing and rebates, puts me at 46.660 + TTL (75 doc fee) plus lifetime powertrain coverage

I'm someone who keeps cars forever

I have noted a few people say they can beat the employee deal easily, and I haven't tried to negotiate any more, but there are quite a few dealers in my area that state they will honor the employee price. All claim lifetime powertrain coverage. Anything else I could ask for to sweeten the pot or is this a pretty good deal?

Do you mind telling me where this deal was at ? Best I've negotiated so far for same truck is 49300 so about 10k off MSRP. 

15 hours ago, ugaDAWGS09 said:

Do you mind telling me where this deal was at ? Best I've negotiated so far for same truck is 49300 so about 10k off MSRP. 

Neil Huffman in Frankfort Kentucky. 

That was true employee pricing. 

The guy in Berea would have matched as well as Tim Short GMC. 

Don Franklin in Lexington would not match. 

Hope that helps. 

My understanding isn’t that you will likely have to look outside Georgia for your best deal. 

116D12F8-98A5-41DB-A624-46EC62BC630C.jpeg

Edited by Centrebaseball

I'm currently looking at a 2019 Sierra SLT with the SLT Premium Plus Package, X31 Offroad, Sun roof, and Dark Sky Metallic Paint (love the color)

MSRP is $59,810.  Current Dealer offer is $47,299 which includes the $1,000 for financing through GM. I'll probably go with other financing which would put it at $ 48,299 so a little over $10k off MSRP before any trade, title or license (I'm a montana resident so no sales tax.  Always nice saving $4k+ on tax).  What are your guys thoughts?

Edited by AFBeale
spelling

1 hour ago, AFBeale said:

I'm currently looking at a 2019 Sierra SLT with the SLT Premium Plus Package, X31 Offroad, Sun roof, and Dark Sky Metallic Paint (love the color)

MSRP is $59,810.  Current Dealer offer is $47,299 which includes the $1,000 for financing through GM. I'll probably go with other financing which would put it at $ 48,299 so a little over $10k off MSRP before any trade, title or license (I'm a montana resident so no sales tax.  Always nice saving $4k+ on tax).  What are your guys thoughts?

Lucky you being a resident of Montana, but like most places, they usually get you somewhere it seems, other than maybe Montana. You can take the GM Finance deal and transfer the loan after 91 days with no penalty other than 3 months interest and keep the $1,000 finance bonus which would lower the taxes for the rest of us. Alaska, Delaware, New Hampshire, and Oregon also have no sales taxes. There is a reason that Montana LLC's are so popular, but it can cost you if you are not a resident and get caught by your home state when they add on fines, penalties, and interest for not paying the vehicle tax in your home state. 

Yeah I'm in the military so while I'm not currently living there it is my home of record so I can still title and register my vehicles there.  I always have to do research though because I usually end up buying my vehicles from out of state and have to research their tax laws to make sure I don't end up paying their sales tax.  Yeah I'm sure I could get a slightly better deal somewhere else, but by the time I would pay for a plane ticket and gas to road trip back home I think the deal is pretty good.  I'll probably be picking the truck up next weekend.

9 minutes ago, AFBeale said:

Yeah I'm in the military so while I'm not currently living there it is my home of record so I can still title and register my vehicles there.  I always have to do research though because I usually end up buying my vehicles from out of state and have to research their tax laws to make sure I don't end up paying their sales tax.  Yeah I'm sure I could get a slightly better deal somewhere else, but by the time I would pay for a plane ticket and gas to road trip back home I think the deal is pretty good.  I'll probably be picking the truck up next weekend.

Pretty sure you can refi day one with no penalty. I did. Here in California it's pre-printed on the standard sales contracts that there is no prepayment penalty.