What did you pay for your truck?

27 minutes ago, Scooter Scott said:

When was this?

Last week.  54k was before taxes of course.   I used GM financing and I got the Conquest rebate for non-GM owners.   It seems Conquest is 1k in some states and 2k in others. 

Edited by Kingtut38

I bought my AT4 at Dennis Dillon in Boise ID. Sticker was 61,980 , after all offers price was 48,670 PLUS GM sent me a coupon for an additional 2k off if I bought a Sierra or a Silverado before Feb 28th. making it $46,670. In addition, GM offers $400 in free accessories if you own a small business. I added a bed mat, extra lighting and black GMC emblems. No tax in Oregon, only license and .5% use tax. So out the door 46,900 or a true 15k off sticker. attached is an example of their deal. I flew into Boise ($110) and drove it 6 hours home. Well worth it in my opinion. 

https://www.dennisdillongmc.com/VehicleSearchResults?make=GMC&model=Sierra 1500&bodyType=TRUCK&year=2019&limit=24&offset=24

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TxSilver said:

57 minutes ago, TxSilver said:

People actually paid $100,000 for the little $13,999 Mazda Miata when it first came out.. supply vs. demand, don't laugh, it could happen.

On 3/22/2019 at 10:56 AM, Scooter Scott said:

Damn, that's cheaper than Laura.

Couple of friends bought from Laura and got great deals. I got quotes after I knew exactly what I wanted, after speaking with Laura my local dealership only 6 or 7 miles away here in Ohio beat their price by a few thousand dollars plus I get free oil changes, filters, lube, tire rotations and balancing for life. I got well over $10k off msrp and am very happy with my 2019 GMC Sierra Denali. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this to the top in hopes more will share their insight.  

Got a call from the dealer I was working with today.  The LT trail boss I’d been waiting for since the end of January had finally arrived.  

Beyond the current “Supplier pricing for everyone”, they wouldn’t budge a dime.  I’m walking away.  

Anyone had had good success with any specific dealers pricing and/or Costco program?

Thanks in advance, all.

Just a question here that maybe that I don't realize.... I always negotiate a price of the vehicle when I order it, not when it comes in and whatever discounts are available when the vehicle arrives is an added bonus, did you not agree on a price when you ordered?  

10 hours ago, Jackwards said:

Bumping this to the top in hopes more will share their insight.  

Got a call from the dealer I was working with today.  The LT trail boss I’d been waiting for since the end of January had finally arrived.  

Beyond the current “Supplier pricing for everyone”, they wouldn’t budge a dime.  I’m walking away.  

Anyone had had good success with any specific dealers pricing and/or Costco program?

Thanks in advance, all.

https://www.dennisdillongmc.com/VehicleSearchResults?model=Sierra 1500&year=2019

I'm not sure what part of the country you are in, but I flew to Boise ID, bought my AT4 for $11500 off sticker then GM kicked in another $2k bonus and my GM Card was $1500 so total of $15k off sticker. I looked everywhere across the country and couldn't beat that deal. They post their prices online so you don't have to deal with a sales guy until it's time to actually make a deal. They don't negotiate so what you are doing is sorting out the right vehicle for you and logistics. Good luck ! 

On 4/2/2019 at 9:55 AM, eppieguy said:

Just a question here that maybe that I don't realize.... I always negotiate a price of the vehicle when I order it, not when it comes in and whatever discounts are available when the vehicle arrives is an added bonus, did you not agree on a price when you ordered?  

Good question. I would be concerned about agreeing on a price if the truck was delivered and there were issues with it that you found to be a problem but the dealer didn't agree were a problem. You can always walk away from a vehicle you ordered.

On 1/25/2019 at 5:59 PM, sdkraemer said:

Was it a huge discount? I feel like they should have just honored it. I've been eyeing them and they do have good prices on the website but now I'm leery of them.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

I just bought my RST from AutoNation Gilbert. It was smooth. Talk to Robert, he's in the internet sales guy