Off road carbon trim?

If I remember correctly did the all-terrain GMC edition come with this kind of trim? I am over the wood interior, would really like to swap out this. The reverse tartan is not the one that I’m looking for, but the other carbon fiber look. I really do not want to vinyl wrap anything just want to keep it looking stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by MHPrior80

2 hours ago, MHPrior80 said:

If I remember correctly did the all-terrain GMC edition come with this kind of trim? I am over the wood interior, would really like to swap out this. The reverse tartan is not the one that I’m looking for, but the other carbon fiber look. I really do not want to vinyl wrap anything just want to keep it looking stock.

Do you have pictures (examples) of what you are describing?

There was an “Off Road Carbon” Trim I recall seeing. I thought it was on the older years 14-15 before it went to Reverse Tartan

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F161726178973

I wrapped mine. I honestly don't feel like I am even great at wrapping and mine truned out awesome. You would never know they are wrapped looking at them installed on the truck. Totally get not wanting to go that route but deffinetely cheaper than buying all new trim and easily undone as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Do those just pop off?

On the door panels, radio bezel - yes

If the vent trims, remove the fuse panel covers first.

On the center console, remove the upper tray complete (just pops off), then look at the back side of the trim to see removal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, pgamboa said:

On the door panels, radio bezel - yes

If the vent trims, remove the fuse panel covers first.

On the center console, remove the upper tray complete (just pops off), then look at the back side of the trim to see removal.

Thank you Sir!

• Like 1

There was an “Off Road Carbon” Trim I recall seeing. I thought it was on the older years 14-15 before it went to Reverse Tartan

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F161726178973

This is exactly what I’m looking for! I just need to find the part numbers now for the front doors and double cab rear doors!!

This is exactly what I’m looking for! I just need to find the part numbers now for the front doors and double cab rear doors!!

Look for “Off Road Carbon” in the description.

Look for “Off Road Carbon” in the description.

I have searched for the door trim with no luck. I am watching the center console trim now on eBay too. Probably get that by the end of the week to purchase.