2010 Chevy Silverado Start up problem

2010 Chevy Silverado 

So I’ve just bought this truck, and when I try to start it the starter will sometimes stay on after the Motor fires for a few seconds. Then it has a very uneven idle. THEN when I rev the engine it wil rev up then drop down below normal idel and almost stall. This will go away if the truck is warm. Now the only thing I have done since getting it is to pull the pipe off of the purge valve next to the fuel tank because it is broken. I’ve ordered a new purge valve and will install it as soon as it gets in. Is it possible that this is causing some sort of low fuel pressure or something? 

Has anyone else has issues like this? 

• 1 month later...

Any Luck? I would agree with silverodosid on the starter issue. If your going to replace starter, but a complete new one, don't buy a rehab. You will just waste time delaying the enedible. The idle issue sounds more involved with throttle body area where autom idle is located. Try the basics, clean your air sensor, run half can of sea foam in 15 gallons of gas and see if it can also be water in tank, and injectors..