2019 Camper Shell Cap Pictures

20 minutes ago, Londart2020 said:

The eraser wheel was a life saver. Wife says she don’t like it but I like the clean look. Sierra and SLT may be next.

1E19B58F-7892-436C-B5B7-B3F91D8E306A.jpeg

Looks good. I like not having to clean & wax around the letters. Makes life easier. Yea my Denali may come off too. Just seeing how I like it. The only ones I'm probably gonna leave on is the side emblem with the 6.2 on it because there's an indention there. I removed all on my 07 Silverado. Eraser wheel is a life saver. Glad it worked out for you. 

Edited by Dmouton

5 hours ago, Londart2020 said:

Quick question. No interference with the 4x4 emblem on the side? When I ordered mine the guy at the place seen my X31 badge and said “hopefully there won’t be an issue with that.” It looks close but not hitting? If there is, I can just remove it beforehand. Thanks.

When I first saw the location of those raised 4x4 logos I wondered the same thing. Took a tape measure with me when looking at ARE Z2 and Leer. On the caps I measured looked like 1/2" to 3/4" clearance. Measured a Leer 100XL, no one had the new 100XQ Multi Pro yet to look at, just hoped it would be the same. I'm attaching 2 pics. One shows the logo without cap, the other with cap on.  The logo on my truck passenger side is 1/8" lower than the drivers side. Pics shown are of the drivers side(higher logo). You can see from the pic with the cap installed, there is 1/2" clearance between the top of the logo and the bottom of the cap. Works for me. I added a measurement on the pic without cap as a reference on my truck and logo. When I shopped I had a measurement from the top of the bed cap measuring down to the top of the logo, unfortunately I can't find that now. Every logo location and every cap overhang bottom edge can be different, so who knows? I did ask both the ARE and the Leer dealers if they had run into any clearance issues on these new GMC's with the raised chrome logos and they both said "Not yet". Hope this helps. 

4x4 Logo With Cap.png

4x4 Logo No Cap w: Dimension.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RJay678 said:

When I first saw the location of those raised 4x4 logos I wondered the same thing. Took a tape measure with me when looking at ARE Z2 and Leer. On the caps I measured looked like 1/2" to 3/4" clearance. Measured a Leer 100XL, no one had the new 100XQ Multi Pro yet to look at, just hoped it would be the same. I'm attaching 2 pics. One shows the logo without cap, the other with cap on.  The logo on my truck passenger side is 1/8" lower than the drivers side. Pics shown are of the drivers side(higher logo). You can see from the pic with the cap installed, there is 1/2" clearance between the top of the logo and the bottom of the cap. Works for me. I added a measurement on the pic without cap as a reference on my truck and logo. When I shopped I had a measurement from the top of the bed cap measuring down to the top of the logo, unfortunately I can't find that now. Every logo location and every cap overhang bottom edge can be different, so who knows? I did ask both the ARE and the Leer dealers if they had run into any clearance issues on these new GMC's with the raised chrome logos and they both said "Not yet". Hope this helps. 

4x4 Logo With Cap.png

4x4 Logo No Cap w: Dimension.png

It certainly does. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 10:07 PM, nycen said:

Sorry for delay. Been slammed. 

F061F039-3E9B-4ECA-9642-85586B57ADCC.jpeg

93BC06DB-7A19-410B-8754-671DF728D257.jpeg

BEB7DC79-671F-4788-8A22-3D31942945E8.jpeg

this is the CX Revo right?  how is the gap between the glass and the tailgate? can you stick your hand in there? also how much did it cost? thanks

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 4:16 AM, nino said:

this is the CX Revo right?  how is the gap between the glass and the tailgate? can you stick your hand in there? also how much did it cost? thanks

It is the Revo.  If it is installed correctly there is no chance at getting your hand in there to unlock it.  I know there are a lot of videos online about people breaking into them.  Not a chance on mine, it is very tight.  Regarding costs, really depends how you 'outfit' it.  Mine is pretty loaded and just north of $3k

On 4/7/2020 at 3:32 PM, nycen said:

It is the Revo.  If it is installed correctly there is no chance at getting your hand in there to unlock it.  I know there are a lot of videos online about people breaking into them.  Not a chance on mine, it is very tight.  Regarding costs, really depends how you 'outfit' it.  Mine is pretty loaded and just north of $3k

Hey nycen, i can't really see on the pictures u posted, but does your mirror come out as much as mine? 

IMG_3508.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/15/2020 at 12:40 PM, RJay678 said:

N2HighVoltage- Please post pictures when you get your Leer 100XQ installed!

Picked mine up yesterday...came in pretty quick!...like just under three weeks. I also want to say anyone in So Cal definitely look up American Camper in Garden Grove. They beat everyone’s price in Temecula and San Diego by a lot!...and the customer service was awesome!

18E1042A-5FCF-49CA-AF54-49239B176003.jpeg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, N2HighVoltage said:

Here is a picture of the inside...for some reason it would not load last time.

B5D0D4C2-0001-4973-8A93-50CA1D9B8FFA.jpeg

Looks nice but I couldn't do that. I actually use my truck to haul stuff, no offense. 

• Like 1

On 5/13/2020 at 11:01 AM, N2HighVoltage said:

Picked mine up yesterday...came in pretty quick!...like just under three weeks. I also want to say anyone in So Cal definitely look up American Camper in Garden Grove. They beat everyone’s price in Temecula and San Diego by a lot!...and the customer service was awesome!

Looks really sharp! Man, I'm loving how caps look on the new gen body style. The rear spoiler on the cab blends right into the cap perfectly. I'll probably get a cap at some point, once I trade in to a 2020 here soon. There's been some awesome cab and cap racks coming out the last few years. I'm hoping Prinsu will make a T1 cab rack soon. I need a full cab/cap rack combo so I can climb up on top and load kayaks, canoes, and rafts.

Edited by Sierra_Kayaker