Z71 Decals

Hey all,

New member here to the GM-Trucks community.

I recently purchased a 2016 Silverado 1500 LT Z71 with the LT1 and Allstar Packages. Loving the truck so far. Got a great deal on it, but there are a few modifications the previous owner made that I'd like to change to reflect my own taste.

The previous owner removed the factory badges, emblems, and decals which are the first projects I'm trying to tackle. I've found some OEM GM original  Z71 emblems for sale online, as well as the OEM "smoked" or dark grey/black Z71 emblems too. I'm looking to apply the Z71 decals to the bed sides on my pickup. I'm relatively good at decal placement and application, however I do not know the exact measurements of where to place the decals. What I'm looking for are measurements from the top of the bed, and from the tail light and end of the bed. If anyone knows these measurements or has experience with this any tips/info would be appreciated.

Also, the previous owner put an aftermarket grille on my truck which I'm looking to replace with an OEM color matching Z71 grille. I'm under the impression that the Z71 has it's own grille and other grilles from the same body style of other trim levels won't work. I'm having a hard time finding a grille online, does anyone have any used parts sites or specific forum where I could look for a replacement? My truck is a metallic dark grey, not sure on the exact paint code. Just looking to be pointed in the right direction of where I can find a decently priced used grille.

Thanks in advance

IMG_5565.JPG

Edited by TheyLive

5 hours ago, TheyLive said:

Hey all,

I recently purchased a 2016 Silverado 1500 LT Z71 with the LT1 and Allstar Packages. Loving the truck so far. Got a great deal on it, but there are a few modifications the previous owner made that I'd like to change to reflect my own taste.

The previous owner removed the factory badges, emblems, and decals which are the first projects I'm trying to tackle. I've found some OEM GM original  Z71 emblems for sale online, as well as the OEM "smoked" or dark grey/black Z71 emblems too. I'm looking to apply the Z71 decals to the bed sides on my pickup. I'm relatively good at decal placement and application, however I do not know the exact measurements of where to place the decals. What I'm looking for are measurements from the top of the bed, and from the tail light and end of the bed. If anyone knows these measurements or has experience with this any tips/info would be appreciated.

Also, the previous owner put an aftermarket grille on my truck which I'm looking to replace with an OEM color matching Z71 grille. I'm under the impression that the Z71 has it's own grille and other grilles from the same body style of other trim levels won't work. I'm having a hard time finding a grille online, does anyone have any used parts sites or specific forum where I could look for a replacement? My truck is a metallic dark grey, not sure on the exact paint code. Just looking to be pointed in the right direction of where I can find a decently priced used grille.

Thanks in advance

IMG_5565.JPG

Neither do the people at the factory who slap on the decals. Check out examples at a dealer and ballpark it.

Hey all,

Thanks in advance
IMG_5565.thumb.JPG.9ed7d659bdb5bc6c1ff6024dd51cfa08.JPG
Each trim level have different grilles but they're all compatible.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk