Posted (edited)

Who has got them? Please post your type, size, pictures (if you have any) and most importantly; your thoughts about them- looks, function, value, longevity, paint to match vs. matte or bedliner finish.

I’ve got a 2015 Silverado High Country 1500. It sometimes looks like this:

0A3587D3-8F23-4A00-9936-0A2150288997.jpeg

Because I live here:

4D142CC3-F062-4FEC-AD49-035C63AEDAC5.jpeg

Edited by Darksky

My truck is lifted six inches, I’m running  34x12.5 R18  5” backspacing, I think that is zero offset.

I am going to try and rectify this, a set of small flares and some actual mud flaps should do a lot. I’m in the process and of getting a custom set of mud flaps from DuraFlap (thanks WaterFowler41).

For fender flares, I want to avoid the large, flexible, fake bolt headed ones and their smooth equivalents. I just don’t like them. However the small ones, I can tolerate. Painted to match ones may actually look good. 

The smaller polypropylene  ones ones are less than four inches wide and only add .75 inch of additional width. I think that may do a fair amount towards keeping the windows clean. There are some stainless ones that are quite narrow,  it they add even less width.

I’ll add some pictures of the ones I’m considering.

• Like 1

do not buy the putco stainless wheel molding for 2014 silverado very poor fit

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By OpsWest
      I'm selling a set of 4 LRG Rims Insomnia Series 20x9 Wheels in Satin Black. The tires are Pro Comp 35x12.50R20 Tire, Xtreme MT2. The set is mounted, balanced and also includes tire sensors.
      These have approx. 350 miles on them and am selling for a friend who went with a larger lift + 40s. 

Located in Burbank, CA

Asking $1600

Reference links for each below:
      Wheels: https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/lrg-rims-insomnia-series-110-20x9-wheel-with-8-on-180-bolt-pattern-satin-black-11029089718/_/R-FVCN-11029089718
      Tires: https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/pro-comp-35x12-50r20-tire-xtreme-mt2-701235/_/R-BKBR-701235

• By EChavez
      Hello everyone, I was hoping someone could help point me in the right direction on some color matched fender flares. I've looked through a few different oem supplier websites and haven't been able to find colormatched fender flares from the factory for a white AT4. Regular white, not the frost tricoat color. I found these, 84442522, but this part number looks to be for the white frost and not regular white. Has anyone been able to find the part number for them?

Also, I am looking to reverse level the AT4. I understand they come with a leveling kit from the factory, but the truck isn't level and still has a huge amount of rake. I am looking at two options, either buying drop shackles or just removing the rear block. Can anyone with a non-AT4 trimmed Sierra (i.e, SLT, SLE) confirm whether or not your truck has factory blocks? From what I've seen the Denali's and High Country's don't have blocks, but I just want to make sure that pattern is true across the board (SLT, SLE, WT..etc) in order to have a better idea of just how much the truck will be dropped by removing the rear blocks. I have a suspicion that only only the AT4's and Trail Bosses' come with rear blocks and that's due to the pre-installed factory leveling kit. If someone can help me out with these two things, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks.
    • By MikeMartino
      So I just purchased bushwacker fender flares for my 2018 Sierra and debating whether or not to keep them black or color match them. Money isn't an issue as my buddy owes me a favor and agreed to paint them at no charge but I just dont know which would look better. 

• By Rclem7
      Hi guys, new here!  I have done a lot of research trying find a TPMS reset tool that will actually work with the thicker mud tires.  I bought one from Amazon, the JDiag model, which works fine on a friends 15' Silverado, but I can't get it to work on my 14' Sierra.  The only thing I think is keeping it from working is the fact I have the BFG AT KO2's which are a much beefier tire.  Has anyone had any luck resetting their sensors with this type of tire, or any other heavy duty tires like on the 2500/3500's?  If you did, which reset tool did you use.  I see a lot of people saying they can't reset their sensors, but now I wonder if the thicker tires is what's keeping us from doing so?
    • By spenpet
      Looking for some advice and experiences...I just ordered a set of WeatherTech mud Flaps...i was curious if anyone has a similar pair and decided to paint them?  how did they turn out?  Did the paint last more than a season or did it get all chipped and cracked with the flexing and weather?

post pics if you have them, thanks in advance!