In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Posted (edited)

Who has got them? Please post your type, size, pictures (if you have any) and most importantly; your thoughts about them- looks, function, value, longevity, paint to match vs. matte or bedliner finish.

I’ve got a 2015 Silverado High Country 1500. It sometimes looks like this:

0A3587D3-8F23-4A00-9936-0A2150288997.jpeg

Because I live here:

4D142CC3-F062-4FEC-AD49-035C63AEDAC5.jpeg

Edited by Darksky

My truck is lifted six inches, I’m running  34x12.5 R18  5” backspacing, I think that is zero offset.

I am going to try and rectify this, a set of small flares and some actual mud flaps should do a lot. I’m in the process and of getting a custom set of mud flaps from DuraFlap (thanks WaterFowler41).

For fender flares, I want to avoid the large, flexible, fake bolt headed ones and their smooth equivalents. I just don’t like them. However the small ones, I can tolerate. Painted to match ones may actually look good. 

The smaller polypropylene  ones ones are less than four inches wide and only add .75 inch of additional width. I think that may do a fair amount towards keeping the windows clean. There are some stainless ones that are quite narrow,  it they add even less width.

I’ll add some pictures of the ones I’m considering.

• Like 1

do not buy the putco stainless wheel molding for 2014 silverado very poor fit

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Big R Ed
      Has anyone ever removed their liners and inspected the wells' steel several years after being installed?  My concern is, since the liner is not chemically bonded to the steel (eg undercoated, bed-coated, etc), there could be pockets of moisture trapped between the backside of the liner and the well steel, that never really evaporates.  I would think this collected moisture could pose a real problem, especially at weld points.  I understand that the liners themselves will protect the surface of the factory painted wells from being compromised from stones, etc., but what about small pinholes or shallow coatings that might exist in the factory paint (especially at welds).  My '19 LD came with front liners, and I'm looking for some feedback for my rears.   
    • By BlancoSilverado
      Hello Everyone,

I'm installing wheel well liners on Blanco. Ill make a very basic video on the installation, sound before and after.

• By Diverjer
      I been thinking of putting on some mud flaps. I spens a lot of time on gravel roads.     Anyone have any suggestions, found these on Amazon, they say " Without OEM Fender Flares Only ".  My Silverado has some flar to the fender, but I thought they all did? 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FY9S447/?coliid=I1GIES0PT3FTYS&colid=20ECPV8V1IOBF&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

• By OpsWest
      I'm selling a set of 4 LRG Rims Insomnia Series 20x9 Wheels in Satin Black. The tires are Pro Comp 35x12.50R20 Tire, Xtreme MT2. The set is mounted, balanced and also includes tire sensors.
      These have approx. 350 miles on them and am selling for a friend who went with a larger lift + 40s. 

Located in Burbank, CA

Asking $1600

Reference links for each below:
      Wheels: https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/lrg-rims-insomnia-series-110-20x9-wheel-with-8-on-180-bolt-pattern-satin-black-11029089718/_/R-FVCN-11029089718
      Tires: https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/pro-comp-35x12-50r20-tire-xtreme-mt2-701235/_/R-BKBR-701235

• By EChavez
      Hello everyone, I was hoping someone could help point me in the right direction on some color matched fender flares. I've looked through a few different oem supplier websites and haven't been able to find colormatched fender flares from the factory for a white AT4. Regular white, not the frost tricoat color. I found these, 84442522, but this part number looks to be for the white frost and not regular white. Has anyone been able to find the part number for them?

Also, I am looking to reverse level the AT4. I understand they come with a leveling kit from the factory, but the truck isn't level and still has a huge amount of rake. I am looking at two options, either buying drop shackles or just removing the rear block. Can anyone with a non-AT4 trimmed Sierra (i.e, SLT, SLE) confirm whether or not your truck has factory blocks? From what I've seen the Denali's and High Country's don't have blocks, but I just want to make sure that pattern is true across the board (SLT, SLE, WT..etc) in order to have a better idea of just how much the truck will be dropped by removing the rear blocks. I have a suspicion that only only the AT4's and Trail Bosses' come with rear blocks and that's due to the pre-installed factory leveling kit. If someone can help me out with these two things, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks.