GREAT news! DFM disable coming soon

AFM isn't DFM, no more than the 5.3 engine in the 2019 LD old body style is the same engine in 2019 New Body Style.  Not the same and been completely redesigned for the New Body Style.  Will keep mine as I don't hardly feel it and love the gas mileage. 

Thank you

Ken

4 hours ago, Bob Ross said:

AFM and DFM are different things. You would have to see what your truck has. It would be on the window sticker. They have auto stop/start for all trucks and they have AFM disabler but at this point they do not have DFM disabler. So if you have the L86 engine you have both the AFM and auto stop/start option now from Range per your table above. However, if you have the L87 engine DFM will not be deactivated. 

I realized what I posted right away and deleted it.  Odd that you were able to see and quote it. Must have been that tiny window it was there. 

• 3 weeks later...

I took a look at the Range website today and they have revamped it and now the DFM is not there at all. Seems they have pulled it off the site. I wonder if they have scrapped the project? or if they will bring it back if they ever finish it. Right now im not holding my breath. 

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Hueless said:

Beta testing for the range devices disabling DFM should be starting in the next couple weeks. I’ll check in here if I end up receiving a beta device.

I signed up too. Hope they pick a few of us to review. 

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know the hold up on the DFM disabler? both the makers I know of Range and Diablo have been saying "testing" be out in a few weeks since last April? I had the AFM disabler on my 2010 and loved having it... can't wait till they get this one out