100K!

My daddy always said if you were going too slow, the miles wouldn't roll over straight and they'd be misaligned and then you’d have to stare at a crooked odometer until it rolls over again. 

Well, man’s never steered me wrong before!

063CCD6B-541A-47A2-8C54-0358036A69A3.jpeg

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, cr250Silverado said:

Nice! If you don’t mind, what year, engine, and transmission do you have?  What problems, if any have you had?

2014 AT DC 6.2 4wd 6L80E

AC condenser failed, and slight vibration that comes and goes. Oh and the passenger’s mirror wiggles for a couple of seconds when returning from curb mode. That’s it!  Original brake pads too with over 1/4” left, rotors look like new. And I drive like a bat from hades and tow. I still don’t understand that witchcraft. 

Edited by bdbake01

32 minutes ago, CamGTP said:

Who snaps a picture going 112mph?

This guy!  LOL Sorry it was a little blurry, was trying to hold the phone, drive, and eat a burger all at once. In hindsight the burger could have waited. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, bdbake01 said:

This guy!  LOL Sorry it was a little blurry, was trying to hold the phone, drive, and eat a burger all at once. In hindsight the burger could have waited. 

Ok, that's funny. ?

12 minutes ago, jaxcam02 said:

My younger days. Keep it going OP, just within reason lol.

Screenshot_2019-04-25-19-26-03-1.png

Nice!  A few weekends ago I had the TA pegged at 157, guy behind me said he was doing 165 and I was pulling away. 

To be be honest I considered a pic but decided that would have been poor judgement. I didn’t have my helmet on at the time. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, bdbake01 said:

Nice!  A few weekends ago I had the TA pegged at 157, guy behind me said he was doing 165 and I was pulling away. 

To be be honest I considered a pic but decided that would have been poor judgement. I didn’t have my helmet on at the time. 

G damn, I'm staying the hell outa Buckner, KY so this guy doesn't get me killed!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mileguru said:

G damn, I'm staying the hell outa Buckner, KY so this guy doesn't get me killed!

Exactly, ass holes are everywhere and some haven't lost their licenses or lives yet...I think if you get busted going that fast it should be a life time license suspension...

This was a long time ago, in the 1980's, when I was young and reckless. Taken with a 35mm SLR perched on the steering wheel. I had that car up to 156mph but no pic that time.

This pic is in kmh

200Kph.jpg

Edited by Brummie99

1 hour ago, Imcrazy said:

Exactly, ass holes are everywhere and some haven't lost their licenses or lives yet...I think if you get busted going that fast it should be a life time license suspension...

LOL, yep!  Sometimes you can even find them on the internet!

There was only one other individual within miles. And he was in his patrol car. Following me.