Factory 5th wheel prep

28 minutes ago, dadztoy said:

REREAD THE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t need to. You are claiming that the 2020 3500 at4 HD’s is taller than the rest of the lineup. It’s not and I just gave you proof.  It is taller than the 2019 but the bed rails are shorter than a 2019 with similar wheels and tires. What else do you want to know. If you have one go outside and measure it yourself.

4 hours ago, dadztoy said:

I simply asked for a measurement. My truck has not been delivered yet. 

I measured top of the rail through the center of the wheel to the ground. It has the 20” wheels 

Measured 57 1/4” 

for comparison my 2016 short bed measured 57 3/4” I have 18” wheels and damn near worn out tires 

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone    I have been following along on this post and I was just wondering if anyone could be so kind to  give me the measurements from the (center) of the ( front ) Puck holes for the 4 hitch hold down to the front of the bed and the measurement from the (center) of the goose pin Puck hole to the front of the bed for a 6'9"bed.  I also have a new 2020 Chev. 2500 HD ordered and would sure be grateful if someone could give me these measurements as there are no trucks with puck systems any were close and with this lock down I can't drive 60 miles to look at one.            Thanks Denny358       My truck was to hit the line May 4th but who knows now!

Edited by Denny 358
MISSED SOME INFO.

• 1 month later...

I have a new 2020 WT 2500 HD Long Box.  Does anybody knows what is the part number for the Puck System (Prep Package).  Read on some sites the Prep Package is different in 2020s and nobody seems to know much of anything.   There are a lot of info on the 5th Wheel and such but none on the Puck System/Gooseneck Under Bed Assembly & Installation.

Edited by 2500W/T