Ordered 2020 HD

had one built since 6\25 and sitting in lot waiting to be shipped while trucks built after it a month already to dealer. so dealer swapped with another dealer on red and getting my carbon black denali this week . a cluster F. 

59 minutes ago, Chevyguy85 said:

I don't think I've seen one yet.  Checked on a dealer's site and it showed a 2500HD with no pics, checked again a week or so later and it wasn't listed anymore.  I'm waiting for the duallys to come out.

Duallys are hitting lots now. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BB&Chiveon said:

had one built since 6\25 and sitting in lot waiting to be shipped while trucks built after it a month already to dealer. so dealer swapped with another dealer on red and getting my carbon black denali this week . a cluster F. 

I was in the same position as you.  2020 HC built 6/23, finally shipped and scheduled to arrive this week.  I think the early builds must have been blocked in the back of the lot or something, makes no sense.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, THE SILVERADO said:

Chassis cab I presume?

Fellow on another site that works at Flint says they are not building any 'production' dually/box  trucks yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Milt11 said:

This thread concerns me. Ordered my truck 5/7 and last I checked I still don’t have a TPW. Starting to think I went with the wrong dealer....  pretty soon I’ll mise we’ll wait for a 2021

Could be an allocation issue, but what did you order?

Just like the 1500 intro of 2019's was staggered, not all versions of the HD's are running yet.

21 hours ago, THE SILVERADO said:

5 hours ago, redwngr said:

Chassis cab I presume?

Fellow on another site that works at Flint says they are not building any 'production' dually/box  trucks yet.

I thought I read in one of the other threads that production doesn't start until next month or something for duallys?  Cab & Chassis I guess is a dually but I was referring to dually with a bed.  The dealers around here and Laura show only 3500 SRWs.  Not that it matters in my area it'll probably only be High Countries and Denalis when the duallys do get around to showing up here.

3 hours ago, redwngr said:

Could be an allocation issue, but what did you order?

Just like the 1500 intro of 2019's was staggered, not all versions of the HD's are running yet.

I ordered a 2500 Denali with duramax. I’m starting to assume it’s an allocation issue, but out of the research I’ve been doing I haven’t seen a Pacific Blue Denali on any dealer websites or here it seems not one has/ordered that color. Wondering if that might have something to do with it??

Dealer was suppose to order my truck on 8-16, went down to change my order today and the salesperson placed the order while I was sitting.   Guessing I will not see the truck until the end of November.

Edited by Teach
Update