Denali chrome front lower bumper?

I want to replace my black lower front bumper on my slt with the chrome denali one. i found one for sale on ebay. Has anyone changed this part? Does it just clip on? How hard is it to install? Any help would be appreciated? Its the lower middle part that incorporates the tow hooks? Thanks.

• Like 1

I want to replace my black lower front bumper on my slt with the chrome denali one. i found one for sale on ebay. Has anyone changed this part? Does it just clip on? How hard is it to install? Any help would be appreciated? Its the lower middle part that incorporates the tow hooks? Thanks.
My dealer had to replace mine, they said it was clips and I believe a couple of screws. Didn't sound like it was too hard.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The middle part where the license plate would go?  When I bought mine I told the dealer not to drill holes in it for a license plate, but they did anyways. They paid a local dealer to replace it (I bought the truck out of state) and the local dealer billed them 6 hours since they said the whole front end had to come apart. 

8 hours ago, hertge said:

if you swap it ,post some pics I was entertaining the idea of doing this also.

• 2 weeks later...

Holy hell, not sure I world recommend this mod to my worst enemy. Had to remove bumper, valance, old insert, fog light wires. Plenty of black tar on fingers to elbows. I’m a big chrome lover (ol school) but not sure it was worth it??

D88686A5-006C-47E0-892F-39D012E1A0E4.jpeg

3 hours ago, hertge said:

Holy hell, not sure I world recommend this mod to my worst enemy. Had to remove bumper, valance, old insert, fog light wires. Plenty of black tar on fingers to elbows. I’m a big chrome lover (ol school) but not sure it was worth it??

It looks good, your efforts paid off!

On 8/8/2019 at 7:52 PM, hertge said:

I have a denali and was going to post if anyone knew where I could get the black insert..... I want to black my whole truck out. Is your lower bumper gloss black? If so would you be interested in selling it?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Can you tell me the part # you purchased?  I have a 2020 GMC SLT 3500 HD, dually.  I purchased a chrome valance part # 23153943 but this is not what I wanted.  I would like to replace the black valance/low bumper insert with chrome as well but i can't seem to find the correct part number.

Thanks,