AT4 is the GOAT!

10 minutes ago, BringTheRain403 said:

I did there swap to the 16+ Denali LED headlights

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Good choice but in '14 new bulbs and projectors was the best option.  Worst OEM headlights ever... My '16 Sierra had much better lighting than my '14.

Edited by mafd2

Michael Jordan is the GOAT oh wait we are talking trucks [emoji51]

In 2009 I almost went with an all terrain model gmc. Didn’t went Silverado (front end looks). Contemplated an AT4 for the (.2 but went HC with trailboss lift and 6.2. Not sure how you can say the Chevy has a weak fron t end

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

20 minutes ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Michael Jordan is the GOAT oh wait we are talking trucks emoji51.png

In 2009 I almost went with an all terrain model gmc. Didn’t went Silverado (front end looks). Contemplated an AT4 for the (.2 but went HC with trailboss lift and 6.2. Not sure how you can say the Chevy has a weak fron t end

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I'm with you. I think the Silverado has a mean and wicked don't mess with me front end. I get countless compliments on my Silverado.

18 hours ago, 3000gt said:

Well I Guess I started a pissing contest and I swear that wasn't my intention. I never bragged about the other trucks I've owned just simply love this generation truck.  However,   I do think the SIM card comment has merit.  Lol

Don't let'em get you down 3000gt.  I really like the looks of the  AT4's .  I've only owned it 4 weeks and people have stopped me three times to talk about it. 

Clearly 3000gt owners have discerning tastes.. ?

Duke3K

IMG_7991.JPG

Edited by duke3k
  • Like 1

I have an RST with 20's, and I think it's the best looking truck of the T1s, due to the monochrome paint all the way around. 

However, I have to say that whenever I see a white AT4 on 20's coming down the road, I drool a little bit. Pretty sweet trucks, those AT4s. 

1 hour ago, econometrics said:

I have an RST with 20's, and I think it's the best looking truck of the T1s, due to the monochrome paint all the way around.

I almost went with the RST for this very reason...   AT4 in black is sort of a  different way to get there.... also wanted all the tech goodies.

On 9/15/2019 at 11:36 AM, BringTheRain403 said:

The AT4's are supposed to come with matched mirrors. The dealership has to swap the caps once it's delivered and GM pays them to do it. Some dealerships must just pocket the cash cause they're greedy bastards. I agree about the wheel moldings but it's a minor thing...

Nope. AT4s come from the factory with Chrome caps and some optional packages call for black mirror caps which are changed at the dealer upon delivery.

False the AT4 is all body colored with black mirror caps. There's no extra "package" that changes the mirror caps to black. If the dealer isn't swapping out the mirror caps they're either ripping you off or don't know what they're doing.

Nope. AT4s come from the factory with Chrome caps and some optional packages call for black mirror caps which are changed at the dealer upon delivery.
Black mirror caps are staffed equipment per GMC's website. Look kit up if you don't believe me. If you have an AT4 with chrome mirror caps your dealer screwed up. Period.e6d2795f8ae6378ca6532337beed9f64.jpg

13 hours ago, BringTheRain403 said:

Black mirror caps are staffed equipment per GMC's website. Look kit up if you don't believe me. If you have an AT4 with chrome mirror caps your dealer screwed up. Period.e6d2795f8ae6378ca6532337beed9f64.jpg

Your original comment stated body color mirror caps. That's not the case. It's my understanding that some optional packages if installed on the AT4 call for the chrome mirror caps 

Your original comment stated body color mirror caps. That's not the case. It's my understanding that some optional packages if installed on the AT4 call for the chrome mirror caps 
My truck is black so it's a habit to say body colored. Look at GM's website. Black mirror caps are standard equipment. They are shipped chrome and the dealer has to swap them out. They come in a box in the truck with the rest of the LPO items that the truck was ordered with and GM pays the dealer to swap them. Anyone that tells you different is flat out lying to your face...