2020 AT4 carbon pro w/ 6.2L.  Threw a code and took it into the dealership.  Replaced the fuel control module.  Couple days later I walk out and the thing won't start.  Cranked but wouldn't turn over.  Check engine code said an issue w/ with the steering column sensor.  They ordered the part and I have been waiting for it to come in.  Oh yeah....1400 miles.  No faith in this truck, can't wait to see what goes wrong next. 

Edited by mg2020at4

On 1/12/2020 at 4:53 PM, Cb2 said:

Thanks for heads up, had same issue with my factory floor liners.  Couldn't get to start, just cranked with no fuel.

Guys this does not make any sense, how could the floor liner being on the gas pedal cause the engine to turn over but not start? I intentionally pulled the factory floor liner out and tossed it back in on top of the gas pedal and mine starts, there has to be more to this? Is it just a coincidence and people are being told that is what it is maybe? The scenario of the floor liner just does not make sense!

On 3/10/2020 at 2:46 PM, mg2020at4 said:

2020 AT4 carbon pro w/ 6.2L.  Threw a code and took it into the dealership.  Replaced the fuel control module.  Couple days later I walk out and the thing won't start.  Cranked but wouldn't turn over.  Check engine code said an issue w/ with the steering column sensor.  They ordered the part and I have been waiting for it to come in.  Oh yeah....1400 miles.  No faith in this truck, can't wait to see what goes wrong next. 

Got it back from the dealer with a replaced sensor.  Couple days later....won't start.  1600 miles!

This is phenomenal.  I should have never got rid of my toyota. 

On 3/10/2020 at 1:46 PM, mg2020at4 said:

Those carbon pros are beautiful, but ya this gen is the faultiest I have seen yet. 

For those of you getting this problem - the codes in the ecm are the Fuel Control Module and the Steering Column sensor.  Both have been replaced multiple times on mine.  I went to pick it up from the repair this AM and on the first start it did the same thing and threw a code again.  GM has no idea what is causing the problem and are just throwing sensors in.  So my car is back in the shop and now the fuel control module code came on.  Thats four repair attempts on a truck with 1600 miles and purchased in the end of January.  I smell lemons.

Edited by mg2020at4

On 4/3/2020 at 8:51 AM, Convoytrucker said:

Same exact problem for me. 2020 Trailboss, 1800 miles. Got in after work and wouldn’t start (couldn’t hear the fuel pump). Came back the next morning and it started right up. Now left wondering where it’ll strand me next.

They are replacing the wiring from the steering column sensor to the ecm or whatever now.  This was the "fix" from GM HQ.  We will see what happens when its done..

1 hour ago, mg2020at4 said:

They are replacing the wiring from the steering column sensor to the ecm or whatever now.  This was the "fix" from GM HQ.  We will see what happens when its done..

Interesting.. I’ll update with what the dealer tells me when it goes in this week. Hopefully they come to the same conclusion. 

I have a 2020 Sierra with the LM2 diesel. At 150 miles it stalled while driving and multiple crank-no starts. Sounds similar to other posts. Dealer replaced the crankshaft position sensor and has new fuse box ordered. Will see what happens next.