Traded in my 19 and got 20. My thoughts.

yes mine has little clunk from park to drive on cold starts, but I don't let it warm up like I should....

other than that smooth as butter, first cpl  of thousand miles it would do some funny things but not really alarming....I mean its brand new so everything is really tight...…..

but yeah mine at 5k is a dream to drive, plenty of power with 5.3 for me at sea level.....6.2 woulda been nice but would have cost me another trim level and engine upgrade so for me it works fine.....

not one issue so far with my truck....aside from seats being rock hard, seatcover should help that tho

On 11/28/2019 at 7:01 PM, KARNUT said:

Not that unusual. If you buy them right. I traded my 14 GMC for my 15 Santa Fe and actually lower my payments. My Santa Fe was abit upside down but the 17 Camry was deeply discounted. A redesign with the 18 was the reason. I’m now getting a flyer from my Toyota dealer offering a 2020 Camry at 0 percent. Add two years payments at 15$ less a month. I only owe 12K on the 17 Camry. At 50K miles I’m keeping this awhile breaking my every 2-3 year cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife has a Camry, I get calls every week wanting to bring hers in for a new one. Its a 2016 fully loaded and I owe 6K on it (0 percent financing)

Had to call the dealer and tell them to stop calling, I hate payments.

Tom

• Like 1

I've been using the remote start feature so that when I got in my Chevy, the transmission would shift smoothly instead of jerking the whole truck forward once I started it and shifted it to D quickly.

The loss of the rear door unlock buttons is more of a minus than the jerky 8-speed automatic. I use it for grocery runs nowadays so the back door unlock buttons are kind of important to me.

Everybody's different, I guess. I wonder if higher trims retained the unlock buttons on the back doors for the 2020 year.

3 hours ago, Wiggums said:

I've been using the remote start feature so that when I got in my Chevy, the transmission would shift smoothly instead of jerking the whole truck forward once I started it and shifted it to D quickly.

The loss of the rear door unlock buttons is more of a minus than the jerky 8-speed automatic. I use it for grocery runs nowadays so the back door unlock buttons are kind of important to me.

Everybody's different, I guess. I wonder if higher trims retained the unlock buttons on the back doors for the 2020 year.

Yup.  Remote start really eliminates the jerkiness for me too.  

22 hours ago, Wiggums said:

The SLT and up on GMC still have them. I'm guessing LTZ and up on Chevy still do. 

But, yeah, I'm with you. I use my rear door lock buttons every single day, multiple times per day. 

Me 3 on the rear door buttons.

Very handy when comin out of the grocery store among other things. 

I'll also reiterate how well I like the remote start, whether winter or summer.

If in winter, the Silverado will defrost the windows, heat the cab, seats and steering wheel and in summer will cool the cab down with AC.  I love it...

Edited by MacLaren