Replacing 2019 Silverado Stock Tires with All Terrains 18's Help

Hello Everyone! I am a relative new member who just leased a 2019 Silverado RST 4x4 at the end of November.  It is my first pick up truck and I love it so far.  The truck came with the stock 18 inch wheels with Michelin Primacy LTX 265/65R18 tires. 

The tires have been great on the highway but I have had some slight issues already in the snow and ice.  I am relatively new to All terrain tires but I would like to swap my tires for a mild all terrain.  I was also thinking of going up a tire size, maybe to a 275/65R18 or a 275/70R18.  Would going to a 275 tires cause an issues for the stock suspension or my speedometer? Should I just upgrade to an all terrain and stay at the 265 size?

I am going to be mostly driving on the highway and around town.  But I will be driving in the snow and ice during the winter months.  I would also be towing a pop up camper / possibly driving the truck on gravel / dirt but no serious off roading.

From my research I am considering the Nitto Terra Grappler G2's, the Falken WildPeak AT3W and the Toyo Open Country A/T2.  If anyone could provide any advice or information I would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you ahead of time.

I’ve been running Terra Grapplers on my trucks since 2004, love them, they’ve never let me down and I’ve gotten over 50k on each set and sold the used tires as they still had enough tread to sell them on CL.