2019 Silverado 4x4 has ESC problems

Whiz

My 2019 SIlverado 4x4 has 3,100 miles.

It was parked in the driveway last week and when I attempted to enter it into the garage, and in Drive, it sat there for a second or two, and then lurched into the garage.  I instanteously hit the brakes and got it stopped.  When I pressed the gas, the truck just stood still, then took off into the garage.

Now, today, as I backed out of the driveway for a quick errand, the emergency brake would not release, then it released, but as I selected Drive, it refused to move.  I played around with it several times, pressing the brake pedal as instructed, and finally got it to go.  However, I had now brake assist.  It required a ton of pressure to get it to stop.

The dash light up like the 4th of July.  BRAKE showed up in red, engine in yellow, Traction Control in yellow, Tire Pressure (quickly vanished), ABS, and Service ESC.

Am heading to the dealer (48 miles) in the morning.  I was going to connect my DTC and see what was showing, but will refrain, so dealer can see for themselves.

I've noticed a couple of intermittent quirks since I've owned it (July 2019), but things seemed to resolve themselves.  I did receive  December recall and they will get that looked at in the morning.

Am attaching a photo of the dash as i sits now.  The -14.6V DC light is from a piece of equipment I have installed.

Anyone else out there having issues?

Also, photo shows less the 30psi oil pressure at idle, a bit low I am thinking

ESC Issue 2-2020.jpg

The December recall has been recalled for similar reasons (especially if you used the phone app to start the truck before the dash lit up).

Not sure if the sticking parking brake would fall under this, but you’ll get the new recall for the old recall and then it should be good to go.

Oil pressure is fine, two stage oil pump cranks it up at higher RPM...but at hot idle what you have is normal.