GMC Sierra, Chevrolet Silverado Interior Updates Coming For 2022

25 minutes ago, gmcsierra71 said:

GMC Sierra, Chevrolet Silverado Interior Updates Coming For 2022: Exclusive

https://gmauthority.com/blog/2020/02/gmc-sierra-chevrolet-silverado-interior-updates-coming-for-2022-exclusive/

I just hope they don't use that hideous iPad stuck on top of the dash concept.  I'd much rather see a Ram 12 inch type setup.

• Like 3

Thank God!!! These interiors are very blah. GM Knows it , and so does every magazine/online editor. Not one test dosent mention how the interior is a step back .  I know some dont like it here but even 50% of the new SUV interior would be a step above. 10inch dislplay for the higher models and 8 inch display for the lower models would be awesome. 

I guess I’m the oddball here, as I don’t have an issue with the current gen interiors. They’re functional and serve their purpose well IMO. I just came out of a Ford and could have gone with any manufacturer, and chose GMC Sierra. Could have gotten a RAM for less money, but liked GMC better. I would have gotten a luxury car if I wanted a luxury car interior.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bamorris2 said:

I guess I’m the oddball here, as I don’t have an issue with the current gen interiors. They’re functional and serve their purpose well IMO. I just came out of a Ford and could have gone with any manufacturer, and chose GMC Sierra. Could have gotten a RAM for less money, but liked GMC better. I would have gotten a luxury car if I wanted a luxury car interior.

Im with you here. Dont know why so many people complain about the interior it looks great to me. I'd rather have all the buttons over a giant useless screen 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, econometrics said:

Lol, what a story to break! 

“We first told you it would be in 2021... or 2022...” 

Yeah, we all knew they would refresh by 2022. 

Literally no news in this post. 

This is exactly what I was thinking. 

22 hours ago, gmcsierra71 said:

GMC Sierra, Chevrolet Silverado Interior Updates Coming For 2022: Exclusive

https://gmauthority.com/blog/2020/02/gmc-sierra-chevrolet-silverado-interior-updates-coming-for-2022-exclusive/

Well it looks like I'm waiting till 2022 to buy a new truck.Thanks for listening GM.And they going to some changes to the exterior,great.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, bamorris2 said:

I think the complainers just have a louder voice. Granted the truck has come a long way and many people use them as daily drivers now, but I am climbing in and out of mine a lot during hunting season with bloody hands and muddy boots. I have a nice car that rarely sees the rain, but my truck I want to be made simpler. Durability and ease of cleaning is more important to me than anything else. That said, I think they can improve for sure, but I never once considered another truck because of the interior. 

Edited by Belo
  • Like 2

Awesome!  

Tacky iPad,  awkward button gear selector, IRS for towing, and easy to clean SUV interior...can’t wait. 

What about adding a larger fuel tank, adding an “all forward exterior lights on” button in that blank spot on the radio by the “home” button for off-roading, and putting blinkers back into the mirrors?

Edited by EXSlider400
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, EXSlider400 said:

Awesome!  

Tacky iPad,  awkward button gear selector, IRS for towing, and easy to clean SUV interior...can’t wait. 

What about adding a larger fuel tank, adding an “all lights on” button in that blank spot on the radio by the “home” button for off-roading, and putting blinkers back into the mirrors?

Maybe we need to hope for gas prices to go up so people stop buying trucks with no intention of using them for truck things. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bamorris2 said:

I've gotten used to my interior and don't hate it as much as I once did, but there's no denying it doesn't look as luxurious as the upper-trim Rams. I'm still more than satisfied with my T1 Sierra and would chose it over a Ram or F-150 if I was in the market again. 

• Like 2