Coronavirus

KARNUT

Liberals have pretty much put the final nails in the coffin for USA.  Bastardized the generations into spineless SHEEP!  Good luck everybody....we're gonna need it for the next 100years!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Thomcat said:

Mortality rate of 1:100 for 500 million people is 5 million. Comparison is non sequitur....a century ago there was no medical knowledge database medical equipment or sophisticated test methodology,  no penicillin or antibiotics, the concepts of sterilization and disinfection was in its infancy, clean water was not available worldwide and medical treatment was at the level where doctors would burn a sulfur pot and open a patients veins to bleed them to remove the "poisons" in the blood and hasten their demise, other places they'd use chants and shake rattles.

Ops, couple of decimal off. OMG I made a mistake. :) 10 in 100. Yep that's worse. You do know that antibiotics are ineffective against viruses I'm sure. 

My Grandfather (maternal) was in the service in 1919. They stacked bodies like cord wood where he was stationed. He was one of those bodies on the stack. Month of November. About 30 minutes later he walks back in the barracks fevered out of his mind butt naked asking where his clothes were. Nurses dropped. He stuck around till 1957. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hopefully our grandchildren can look back at this Covid 19 event and see it as an example of when the world worked together to eradicate  a global problem.  I'm glad Karnut started this thread and hopefully all of us will  shake any conspiracy theories and get on board to help beat this pandemic.

Edited by txab
Removed incorrect info
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So far over 50 years old effective the most. Most deaths in one nursing home. We’ll probably find out later that many had it and didn’t realize. There was nothing like this reaction with the swine flue. 1000 deaths before an emergency declaration. Very little coverage with 300K in hospitals many millions affected and 16K deaths. Nothing near the panic now. Obama was praise for his handling of the crisis. Just stating facts. Viruses like these are like water, they managed to seek their level. Is this way better than the last. Time will tell. North America people hate being restricted. Eventually will weigh the odds. My fear like hurricanes too much caution will lead to distrust and inattentive action next time. Watch the elderly and be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed something weird last year, probably the most people I have ever heard, had pneumonia, would be interested to see numbers on that, and I heard about, a lot about kids having to have their tonsils/adenoids removed.

One of the biggest surprises is how little groceries people keep on hand. There’s 3 know cases in my area, stores are empty. I can go months if I had to. One extra thing a week is all it takes. So there’s a pandemic let’s all go to the store. Stupid people. They really think they can slow this down? They’ll find out later it’s already wide spread and it just effects certain people. Just like any old flu. I can recall countless times me or my wife got bad flu symptoms and the other had no effects. It pretty much happens every time. It’s rare we have the same effects. The dems and the media are fueling this I suspect. Just compare with the swine flu and responses of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

They tell us to keep our distance from one another but yet all these people will pack like sardines into a grocery store touching and breathing on everything around.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 3/12/2020 at 2:13 PM, Salsa De Piña said:

Seriously, though: How many rolls of toilet paper can you fit in the bed of your truck?

Couple was tracked down in Vancouver Canada. They bought up all the Lysol wipes an TP at Costco's in the area and are now selling them for big profit. Some people are real aholes in situations like this. Also though you have to ask yourself, why did Costco sell them this much product. Story says they bought over $100,000 worth of product. 

Some people though are being totally irresponsible. I have friends and relatives that just went on there merry way to Mexico. IMO they should be locked up for the 14 day isolation when they come home. That is if they can come home. That would be my fear is that they totally close the boarders and you can't get home.

• Like 1