Coronavirus

KARNUT

I work in a gov't office in a secret underground undisclosed location, as they say.  No, really.  We received a briefing from an epidemiologist in Washington State.  He said that if you put someone infected with COVID-19 in the middle of a room containing 100 people, only 2-3 would get sick, and not all of those would die; certainly not for those who were under 60 and who didn't have health problems like heart conditions or diabetes.  But if you put someone with measles in that same room, 25+ would catch it.  But here were are running around like chickens with our heads cut off over COVID-19, just because the George Soros-funded liberal mainstream media is desperate to hurt our economy, because they think that's the only way they have left to prevent Trump's re-election.  

Edited by MaverickZ71
  • Like 9

46 minutes ago, Thomcat said:

The question you have to ask yourself is why it's named COVID19, because COVID #1 - 18 were just as virulent corona viruses but ill timed politically.

I thought the 19 came from the fact that it began in December 2019. I don't know anything about COVID #1-18.

• Like 2

if you want a real comparision, check out the numbers on those who contracted the flu back in 2017, and those who died from the flu in 2017, then look at the corona virus numbers...  it's all propaganda money making scheme to control the masses. 

remember a month back CHina had its hands full getting control on Hong Kong, seems like a great strategy to control those who are out of control from a government standpoint.

• Like 2

Social media is the main cause I’m not saying it’s not a serious virus or anything like that at all. Just need to be smart that’s all. It seems like everyone holds onto what the media or social media is putting out there. Same thing with a snow storm mass hysteria shelves are empty snow blowers are double priced. The whole toilet paper epidemic if your shitting that much get yourself to a hospital lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

best source for alternative toilet paper is Autozone... if you haven't tried it yet, I suggest you get yourself a roll of those blue paper towels. Man they are the best ass wipe I've ever used , feels like your using a t-shirt , its soft and it never breaks! 

It's apparent to me that this is a manufactured, retaliatory crisis by China (perhaps a biological weapon) as punishment for our economic sanctions.  The hype and panic is appalling and isn't warranted yet is being driven by our media - and who exactly owns OUR media, just as who owns the Disney corporation?

This is also an election year.  What would the Chinese government want?  Would they want a US President that is going to be lenient or difficult with China?

China's presidency is a dictatorship - there is no 4 year term.  Whatever his face is in China can sit on that throne forever.

Also don't forget Hong Kong's uprising.  What ever happened to that?  Wasn't Wuhan located nearby?

"Conspiracy theories" sure.  What you've been told, you don't know!

Edited by BlaineBug
  • Like 6

My work makes deliveries to Costco, I could barely make it into the parking lot today.

A family friend works at one and they sold out of toilet paper in 11 minutes and many other things in not much time after that. People have gone mental here.

• Like 2

They are going the wrong way about it,buy cheese,it's a good binder,lol,our problem here for a few years is lime disease, already picking ticks off the pets and me,seen some people really get hurt by it,life altering

I asked a woman at Kroger tonight how will all the bleach in the world keep her from getting sick? She just looked at me and I told her it’s no different then the Flu and she said but the media is making it out to be a zombie affect, I told her that’s what they’re wanting and she asked why? I told her Election Day is coming up and she just gave me a blank stare.

All the chemicals in the world won’t help anyone, neither will toilet paper cause if I’m getting the runs that bad I’d use the cooling sensation off the water hose lol

Sent from Above

• Like 2

I work in healthcare with the type of patient that would require mechanical ventilation. For all intents and purposes, this is a flu. We had several flu like cases that tested negative for flu this season, but presented exactly the same. I believe covid 19 has ALREADY made the rounds weeks ago through the USA. A SARS2 presentation from covid19 is about as common as influenza complications, but if it is bad enough to put you in the ICU, you can die with either. Not as likely here as in China - you must look at South Korea to see how a democratic republic with modern heathcare copes with a new acute respiratory virus. I have seen many die from the flu. CV spreads quicker than flu, so it hit airports in december, hospitals and schools in jan, now is the leftovers. Same treatment as flu - drink lots of fluids, chicken soup, rest at home. Every year we test for flu, but it never stops it from spreading. I have no idea why this is being Ebola-ized except for being an election year. 100% media created hysteria that is screwing my 401k and my 529...

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

• Like 8