Anyone tested positive yet?

Fuelie

With all this hunkering down I suspect a lot of babies being born 9 month's from now. They closed all entertainment venues here I told my wife "well there not closing our bedroom down cause there's not any entertainment going on in there" don't know why she didn't think that was funny.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Silverado4x4 said:

With all this hunkering down I suspect a lot of babies being born 9 month's from now. They closed all entertainment venues here I told my wife "well there not closing our bedroom down cause there's not any entertainment going on in there" don't know why she didn't think that was funny.

You're a funny guy.  It's too bad you probably have to die now.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Daverado said:

You're a funny guy.  It's too bad you probably have to die now.

I case your wondering it was a joke to my wife and has nothing to do with the virus I would NEVER poke fun at that, and one more thing I don't deal real well with people giving me threats.

• Haha 1

No but hope things improve in NY soon. My sister-in-law is a respiratory therapist that runs the vent machines. Spare you the details but they were given one disposable n95 mask that they need to reuse daily until it breaks. She is now using a homemade surgical mask with a special pocket sewn inside to stuff coffee filters for extra "protection".

Last phone conversation was about updating wills, life insurance policies and who would take care of kids etc.

The health care workers are going to take the brunt of this. Say a prayer.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

I case your wondering it was a joke to my wife and has nothing to do with the virus I would NEVER poke fun at that, and one more thing I don't deal real well with people giving me threats.

Settle down, cowboy. He’s saying your wife is gonna kill you for saying that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ShamrockShooter said:

No but hope things improve in NY soon. My sister-in-law is a respiratory therapist that runs the vent machines. Spare you the details but they were given one disposable n95 mask that they need to reuse daily until it breaks. She is now using a homemade surgical mask with a special pocket sewn inside to stuff coffee filters for extra "protection".

Last phone conversation was about updating wills, life insurance policies and who would take care of kids etc.

The health care workers are going to take the brunt of this. Say a prayer.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Prayer sent.

15 minutes ago, Silverado4x4 said:

Easy Tiger, 

Im pretty sure he was referring to the wife killing you, lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, UGADawgs said:

I may have said it wrong, but I'm pretty sure that those all come from the S or L variation (they may not actually be considered strains)

57 minutes ago, Fuelie said:

Yep, today it got real. No work, staying at home etc.

Im not made to sit around.....

Tom

Not many people are going to just sit around. In many states, the lockdown language is so vague that you can still go out. In my state it said you can go out for fresh air, to exercise, to check on ppl, etc.

The local lowes has been busy as hell.

4 minutes ago, horn12007 said:

Not many people are going to just sit around. In many states, the lockdown language is so vague that you can still go out. In my state it said you can go out for fresh air, to exercise, to check on ppl, etc.

The local lowes has been busy as hell.

It's pretty crazy how so many people can only do or not do explicitly what they are told and cannot reason out the right thing to do instead.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Daverado said:

It's pretty crazy how so many people can only do or not do explicitly what they are told and cannot reason out the right thing to do instead.

the "right thing to do". Oh brother. Because people are living and doing things. Hundreds of thousands of ppl die each year from the flu and we don't do a damn thing about it. The media is blowing this up like crazy.

6 minutes ago, horn12007 said:

the "right thing to do". Oh brother. Because people are living and doing things. Hundreds of thousands of ppl die each year from the flu and we don't do a damn thing about it. The media is blowing this up like crazy.

All the flu shot signs I see in grocery stores, pharmacies, department stores, and so on seems to say to me we do a lot about it.  I can't seem to buy a gallon of milk without the local dealer trying to hook me up with another flu shot.  Maybe it's just a Massachusetts and California thing though.

There is good potential for millions to die over the next few months, and we don't have a vaccine.  It's not like the flu.  So yeah it's kind of a big deal and the media is trying to communicate that.

Edited by Daverado
  • Like 1