In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Fuelie

Anyone tested positive yet?

I know its not a truck question, just curious if any members have tested positive yet.

Tom

I don't even know anyone who knows anyone who has yet

I don't even know anyone who knows anyone who has yet
Joe Diffie died from it. Thought you and Kix Brooks oughta know.

Sent from my SM-J810F using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Joe Diffie died from it. Thought you and Kix Brooks oughta know.

Sent from my SM-J810F using Tapatalk

Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not to make light of the situation at all but I'm reminded of the late great comedian, Mitch Hedburg:

I get the roundabout AIDS test. I call up my friend Brian and say "Brian, do you know anyone that has AIDS?", "No", "Cool, cause you know me."

• Haha 2

Nope

Posted (edited)

14 cases(at this time) in a county of 165000. no one I know.

Edited by tbarn

I don't know what's harder to get the Transparent trailer camera or Corona virus. I capitalized Corona for respect to the beer company.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I live in King County (Seattle) Washington, you might want to put a mask on before you read my posts.

Then wash your hands and sanitize your keyboards.

Edited by JimCost2014
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Coworker has it (Boston). She’s 58 years old and has been in the ICU for a week. Her husband contracted it and is in the ICU too.

26 minutes ago, NE18 said:

Coworker has it (Boston). She’s 58 years old and has been in the ICU for a week. Her husband contracted it and is in the ICU too.

That sucks. Hope they come out of it alright. I know we are all trying to lighten the mood but this stuff has been very serious for some. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, smrr1 said:

That sucks. Hope they come out of it alright. I know we are all trying to lighten the mood but this stuff has been very serious for some. 

Totally get it. I dip into the dark humor personally   to deal with this. I’m a 32 year old asthmatic working at a hospital in Boston. What’s the worse that could happen?!  🥴

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, NE18 said:

Totally get it. I dip into the dark humor personally   to deal with this. I’m a 32 year old asthmatic working at a hospital in Boston. What’s the worse that could happen?!  🥴

There is definitely a genetic predisposition in a very select few pretty much no matter the age or sex it's gonna take em to the other side of life?  Sucks, lucky it such a tiny percentage of the ones who contract it and receive nothing more than a cold.

Edited by mookdoc6

5 minutes ago, mookdoc6 said:

There is definitely a genetic predisposition in a very select few pretty much no matter the age or sex it's gonna take em to the other side of life?  Sucks, lucky it such a tiny percentage of the ones who contract it and receive nothing more than a cold.

That's because there are actually 2 different strands of the coronavirus and very few people are talking about it (I think the S and L strand). That's why some people are just getting the cold and some are getting more serious. Once you get the "better one", you build up immunities to the worse one. 

4 hours ago, horn12007 said:

That's because there are actually 2 different strands of the coronavirus and very few people are talking about it (I think the S and L strand). That's why some people are just getting the cold and some are getting more serious. Once you get the "better one", you build up immunities to the worse one. 

At least eight strains of the coronavirus

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/03/27/scientists-track-coronavirus-strains-mutation/5080571002/