Traded up!

41 minutes ago, Jetiemann said:

If you want a good quality "leveling kit" i would look into fox or king adjustable 2.5 coilovers and a new UCA to go along with it. You got such a great deal on the truck you can splurge a little bit on the components to make sure you have the best of the best and it'll be more comfortable than stock. Maybe throw some new matching shocks on the back while you're at it.

Amen.....really this is best way to go if your gonna do it, haven't hear anyone disappointed and ridden in some king setups....outstanding ride and plush!

1 hour ago, Jetiemann said:

If you want a good quality "leveling kit" i would look into fox or king adjustable 2.5 coilovers and a new UCA to go along with it. You got such a great deal on the truck you can splurge a little bit on the components to make sure you have the best of the best and it'll be more comfortable than stock. Maybe throw some new matching shocks on the back while you're at it.

do you happen to have a part number?

13 minutes ago, TVelar said:

do you happen to have a part number?

Bajakits.com part #C10U19 then add One of these two options. You can also get fox from dirt Kong’s.com or Accutune.com. 

OEM King 2.5 Coilovers+$1,519.05
OEM King 2.5 With Compression Adjusters+$1,827.80
I think BDS also has a 2.5” leveling kit that uses fox coilovers. 2.0 series. 
Edited by Jetiemann

yeah filthy motorsports, baja kits, accutune, 4WP, a bunch of paces have them but usually an order and wait 5 weeks.....I had smokin cash deal with baja....but decided to go to different type of truck, still wonder if my new one doesn't come thru if i shoulda jumped on it....

if you can find someone who has them in stock be very fortunate....about $3500 for a kit with UCA

Edited by Dunn

12 hours ago, Dunn said:

yeah filthy motorsports, baja kits, accutune, 4WP, a bunch of paces have them but usually an order and wait 5 weeks.....I had smokin cash deal with baja....but decided to go to different type of truck, still wonder if my new one doesn't come thru if i shoulda jumped on it....

if you can find someone who has them in stock be very fortunate....about $3500 for a kit with UCA

Was 2-3 weeks, even with everything going on, for King 2.5's to come in.

you got em pretty quick, maybe not lot of orders right now idk....I was told 5 weeks from a few different ones and even called king HQ

Nice find. I just bought a 2019 SLT with the premium package. It was used with 11k miles on it (??), but got into it for 42k. Should add mine is a 6.2 though. Same truck new the best they could do was $50k.

Now to spend the real money...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/8/2020 at 11:34 AM, ryoung035 said:

New member here.. Yesterday, I decided to trade in my 2015 GMC Sierra and bought a new 2020 Sierra 1500 SLT 4x4.. Was considering buying a new Ford, but couldn't pass up a loaded out SLT for $14,000 off sticker price.  I am looking into a leveling kit.  I had a 2" Rough Country kit on my old truck, and it rode terribly.  Super rough.  I can't believe how smooth this new truck rides and I do not want to lose that.  I have seen threads on this forum of the 1.5" motofab, but noticed it still has a slight rake.  Anybody have pictures of a 2.5" motofab level they are willing to share?  And also if it affected the ride quality.  Any input on this would be great.  Thanks guys.

IMG_2386.JPG

IMG_2387.JPG

Looks great! Perfect amount of black and chrome! Congrats!

New member here.. Yesterday, I decided to trade in my 2015 GMC Sierra and bought a new 2020 Sierra 1500 SLT 4x4.. Was considering buying a new Ford, but couldn't pass up a loaded out SLT for $14,000 off sticker price.  I am looking into a leveling kit.  I had a 2" Rough Country kit on my old truck, and it rode terribly.  Super rough.  I can't believe how smooth this new truck rides and I do not want to lose that.  I have seen threads on this forum of the 1.5" motofab, but noticed it still has a slight rake.  Anybody have pictures of a 2.5" motofab level they are willing to share?  And also if it affected the ride quality.  Any input on this would be great.  Thanks guys.
IMG_2386.thumb.JPG.090b2bb24b493eabb619c44b481fb9f5.JPG
IMG_2387.thumb.JPG.c30bd5271ec8452d0b13bb6ffc90b08b.JPG

Nice truck. I have a white one identical to yours. I chose the ReadyLift 2 inch leveling kit. No issues. Next week though, I’m swapping it out for the ReadyLift 4 inch SST for larger tires. I’ll post a thread once that’s installed.

6da81e8e735d3795fe9b464f62d84863.jpg
483c15ab68d8c093cf51587d90e4f5eb.jpg

On 4/16/2020 at 7:30 PM, Flyinwells said:

Nice truck. I have a white one identical to yours. I chose the ReadyLift 2 inch leveling kit. No issues. Next week though, I’m swapping it out for the ReadyLift 4 inch SST for larger tires. I’ll post a thread once that’s installed.

6da81e8e735d3795fe9b464f62d84863.jpg
483c15ab68d8c093cf51587d90e4f5eb.jpg

Looks good man! How is the ride quality with that kit? Notice any difference? Also, is it completely level? I have the Motofab 2.5” leveling kit but plan on returning it for a 2”. Don’t want to be nose high

Looks good man! How is the ride quality with that kit? Notice any difference? Also, is it completely level? I have the Motofab 2.5” leveling kit but plan on returning it for a 2”. Don’t want to be nose high

No difference what so ever. Yes, it is level. Measures same from hub to bottom of fender both front and rear.

The ReadyLift SST lift that’s being installed should have about a 1 inch rake which I’ll be ok with as with the boat on the back; that’s about the most squat I have.