Traded up!

New member here.. Yesterday, I decided to trade in my 2015 GMC Sierra and bought a new 2020 Sierra 1500 SLT 4x4.. Was considering buying a new Ford, but couldn't pass up a loaded out SLT for $14,000 off sticker price.  I am looking into a leveling kit.  I had a 2" Rough Country kit on my old truck, and it rode terribly.  Super rough.  I can't believe how smooth this new truck rides and I do not want to lose that.  I have seen threads on this forum of the 1.5" motofab, but noticed it still has a slight rake.  Anybody have pictures of a 2.5" motofab level they are willing to share?  And also if it affected the ride quality.  Any input on this would be great.  Thanks guys.

IMG_2386.JPG

IMG_2387.JPG

• Like 5

that's very well done.....did you have to pound them to get it or fairly easy?

4 hours ago, ryoung035 said:

Yep ended up being $43,200

If you want a good quality "leveling kit" i would look into fox or king adjustable 2.5 coilovers and a new UCA to go along with it. You got such a great deal on the truck you can splurge a little bit on the components to make sure you have the best of the best and it'll be more comfortable than stock. Maybe throw some new matching shocks on the back while you're at it.