Filling in the space below the front upper bumper

I am trying to find something to fill in the space between the tow hooks under the upper front bumper without breaking the bank. i saw the mazulla offroad skid plate but i don’t want to spend $500 on a skid plate. does anyone have some suggestions to fill this space for a good price?

4FCC4FE2-BA55-4089-ADDF-ED45F3446422.jpeg

I’ve seen some nice mesh inserts and aluminum inserts that guys have made themselves for under $100 and a Saturday. Make a template and transfer it onto something you like or pick up another matching grill and cut it to fit the space.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, brennan p said:

I am trying to find something to fill in the space between the tow hooks under the upper front bumper without breaking the bank. i saw the mazulla offroad skid plate but i don’t want to spend $500 on a skid plate. does anyone have some suggestions to fill this space for a good price?

Welcome to this forum!  I like your idea of creating a solid look.  Truck bumpers should at least appear to serve a function and not be a decorative strip of chrome or a coloured accent.  I'd suggest leaving the bumper stock and save, plan and shop for a custom bumper. I know this is a bizarre suggestion when you are looking for a low cost fix but I find half the enjoyment is setting the goal and the ongoing search.  No need to settle for second best or compromise as you've already have a good looking truck! 

• Like 1