Must be a Trail Boss - AT4 thing - my AT4 at 98 as well (which was done off hwy of course).  Guess when they add 2" of lift they drop 10 mph!  My 2014 Raptor was limited at 106. 

Its not an AT4 thing its a tire thing. If you have 18” Duratracs that is prob why the 98 limit. My AT4 that came with factory 20” Bridgestones is limited at 112. 6.2/A10

30 minutes ago, lt1z said:

Its not an AT4 thing its a tire thing. If you have 18” Duratracs that is prob why the 98 limit. My AT4 that came with factory 20” Bridgestones is limited at 112. 6.2/A10

Makes sense!  

I sincerely hope the is a 98 MPG speed limiter.  In my state a speed in excess of 100 mph is an automatic 3 month license suspension.

• 3 weeks later...

You better upgrade your brakes as well fellas that a lot of weight to stop suddenly if you have to.  Even though the brakes are good on the heavy trucks you may warp your discs if they get to hot during high speed stops.

• 2 weeks later...

My 2019 High Country shuts down at 112!  My 2018 Sierra SLT shut off at 98!  That was annoying. I tuned it and it shut off at 130! What tires were rated for. Had no problems with it at that speed. Now, I didn't stay at that speed for long. Just did it while proving a point to F-150's when they wanted to race! lol

• 1 month later...
bump for any news on programmer to unlock and delete speed limiter. Anything besides HP Tuner rip off

You know if that was all the HP Tuners solution was good for I would agree it is a rip off. However, it is good for far more then just the limiter which is why it is priced as it is along with the unlocked ecm.

It just so happens that is the only way to do what you want at this time so it isn’t financially viable solution to you for that purpose only.

Dont hold your breath on a basic plug in $300 programmer for these or future vehicles. Those days are over.

16 hours ago, GTPprix said:

Yup! Just like we do for the K2's and it we've done it on the T1's as well :)

My truck is a T1. New body style 2019 High Country 6.2l and 10 speed. So the Autosync will do what I want with regards to changing the speed limiter?

104985870_3349050511771900_5748521849932672630_o.jpg

Edited by Stephen L. Pannell
added year