2022 First Interior Look

1 hour ago, OnTheReel said:

Looks amazing!  I will wait till 2023 and let all the bugs get work led out of it and jump back to a Sierra. After owning 3 Sierra’s and 2 Silverado’s, and driving my stepdads 2020 Sierra. The GMC’s are quieter on the inside. Not a huge difference but it is noticeable. Thanks for the update. 

Edited by TNTSilverado
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, TNTSilverado said:

Looks amazing!  I will wait till 2023 and let all the bugs get work led out of it and jump back to a Sierra. After owning 3 Sierra’s and 2 Silverado’s, and driving my stepdads 2020 Sierra. The GMC’s are quieter on the inside. Not a huge difference but it is noticeable. Thanks for the update. 

Those are my thoughts too, especially since some of the new gizmos are late availability anyway. I don’t need to be the guy with the first 2022. I like my truck just fine, and I know all these new systems are gonna have major annoying bugs. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. Not worth it.

18 minutes ago, Jglew82 said:

Right! Everything looks good thus far, but if it has that floating tablet style screen, I'm out.

When you say floating style , do you mean like the Explorer ST or what ? Curious as i have heard this before. What do you call the new GM SUV style ? 

4 minutes ago, f8l vnm said:

When you say floating style , do you mean like the Explorer ST or what ? Curious as i have heard this before. What do you call the new GM SUV style ? 

Like this (Tahoe). Just not my cup of tea. The 2021 Denali style looks amazing though. 

All-New 2021 Chevy Suburban and Tahoe Get Roomier, Add a Diesel

2021 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Interior | HD Wallpaper #90

Edited by Jglew82
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jglew82 said:

Like this (Tahoe). Just not my cup of tea. The 2021 Denali style looks amazing though. 

All-New 2021 Chevy Suburban and Tahoe Get Roomier, Add a Diesel

2021 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Interior | HD Wallpaper #90

got it , more like it was designed with the center stack , rather then something that looks like it was not designed with stack but just tacked on . Good point. 

6 minutes ago, OnTheReel said:

You can see that the raised dash carries over flat and out of frame to the right of the cluster. Means no dumb stick-on tablet screen and something closer to the Denali SUV.

Yeah, that's what it looks like. Just curious if all trim levels will have that design or just the Denali. Time will tell.

5 hours ago, f8l vnm said:

Ya those new explorers are hideous on the outside and the screens sticking up out of them like a sore thumb is even more hideous. I love the flow of the screens within the dash. Like the lower picture of the Denali.