Pacific Blue Metallic

If there's already a Pacific Blue thread just delete this one. I did a search and couldnt find it.

Made a deal on a 21 Elevation X31 Pacific Blue Metallic 5.3 10spd monday. It wont be here until next week so in the mean time, lets see those Pacific Blue trucks! My old one was Satin Steel and I thought it would be "my" color forever, but Im really digging the blue. 

29 minutes ago, TeamSaris said:

If there's already a Pacific Blue thread just delete this one. I did a search and couldnt find it.

Made a deal on a 21 Elevation X31 Pacific Blue Metallic 5.3 10spd monday. It wont be here until next week so in the mean time, lets see those Pacific Blue trucks! My old one was Satin Steel and I thought it would be "my" color forever, but Im really digging the blue. 

Sounds great, enjoy!!!

Love this color, beautiful. 

Problem is it would be the same as my shadow gray metallic, shows dirt and grim way to easily IMHO. 

With Winter road salt I almost have to wash my truck every day to keep it looking decent.   ?