I have an autocal from Black Bear Performance for a 2015 Silverado. I’m honestly not sure which vehicles it will fit. It has not been hooked to a vehicle. I bought it back in 2016 and sold the truck in December 2020 and never even tuned my truck. I’ve got a 2021 Duramax LM2 now so I can’t use it. Asking $350

I also have a full set of Grey Carhartt seat covers for crew cab that cover head rests, all arm rests, cup holders, consoles etc. it’s front and back and for the flip up console. They are waterproof and washable. I’m thinking I paid $500-550 back in 2016. Asking $250

I also have full from and rear Black Weathertech floor mats that go all the way across front and back. These will be harder to ship so if you’re in central Missouri/KC area it would be easier than trying to ship. Asking $100

All prices are shipped! I’ll have to see about the floor mats though. I can get pics if needed but my truck is sold so they will not be installed pics.

58888ADD-D6CA-4602-919D-1D8295795AD0.jpeg

F94FE8BC-6AB1-4978-AB0F-073FBADD1746.png

On 3/22/2021 at 4:11 PM, IronVilkas said:

Do you happen to know if the seat covers fit the double cab? I have the full center console (no flip up) and the bench seat in the back with 60/40 flip up for storage

I’m sorry I didn’t get a notification that you had posted a question. The front should fit, I’m honestly not sure about the rear ones. My buddy had a double cab but got rid of it right after I sold my truck. I’m thinking they are the same seats, only difference is leg room..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...