In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Hey gang. Life has changed a little and it's time to move on from my truck, for now. Gas is going to go into the stratosphere and I have some new medical bills I need to take care of. It's just not a great time to be making a payment. I looked into Carvana and they made me an offer I just couldn't refuse - more than I paid for the truck. I ached for a couple of months over what to get because I've always had a truck. I finally landed on a 2018 Audi A4 Quattro S Line. I was able to make an even trade for it between the Carvana offer and my payoff on the truck. I pick it up on Wednesday. I'm excited to try something new but I know I'll miss my truck. I'm due for a large raise at work in 2022 and my medical bills should be paid by then. This Audi will be something fun I can enjoy until then, when I may get back into a truck. The facelift and new interior will be out by then so that will be something to look forward to. In the meantime, I'm going to have fun with this. The warranty just ended so it's time for an ECU tune 😎

I've mainly made this post to thank everyone here for all the help. This forum is very supportive and saved me a lot of time and labor when modding my truck. I'm very thankful for all the advice I got here and I'll pass it along to local truck owners.  

Until next time - catch me on the Corvette Forum and Audi World. 

Audi Black Pack .jpeg

'14210228-129Slayer.jpg

Sorry to hear that medical issues have forced a vehicle change. 

Looks like you and the 'vette were having fun on the Dragon.

Hope everything works out in your favor and you’re back in a truck soon. All the best!

Good luck mate! Life is that roller coaster  , I wish you the best. 

Enjoy the Audi ( and vette of course).

I had an Audi, was a nice car. They make great all wheel drive. 

Wish the best.

If you can replace your truck with a 4 door sedan, you didn't need a truck,

My wife has a B8.5 S4 (I'd personally avoid the 2.0T in the A4's).  Fun, nice cars but a pain in the ass to work on and maintenance hogs.  I do it, but don't enjoy it!

I will always have a truck around. I have four vehicles to choose from for my daily drive (9) miles to my fitness center. I have a argument internally on what to take. My macho brain says truck. Usually it’s split between the CRV or truck. In reality one of the pleasures of my Sunday drive to church is driving my wife’s Genesis. The vehicle I would pick if I only could drive one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Gas is going to go into the stratosphere"

Is gas cheaper in the Audi?

"Gas is going to go into the stratosphere"
Is gas cheaper in the Audi?

My last trip across country this time in an CRV was 10-15$ higher per tank. That would easily cover lunch and dinner. Double that if I took my truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/5/2021 at 11:04 PM, BluegrassMotorsport said:

Hey gang. Life has changed a little and it's time to move on from my truck

I'm not sure why so many feel compelled to air their dirty laundry in public?

Posted (edited)

Perhaps the same reason why some feel compelled to respond when no response from that person is necessary.  :D

I've mainly made this post to thank everyone here for all the help. This forum is very supportive and saved me a lot of time and labor when modding my truck. I'm very thankful for all the advice I got here and I'll pass it along to local truck owners.

Edited by txab
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You were here 7 months..ef258db713428542a9d85e26a91f9eb8.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm kinda doing the opposite. Carvana gave me a great deal on my Lexus RX350 FSport, so she's going bye-bye. I'm single and don't need two vehicles. I love my truck and I'm keeping her for as long as she'll have me. I'd never be without a truck again. I did it whilest growing up, but as soon as I got married, I realized I needed the utility of a truck. And now that I'm divorced, I still need the versatility that trucks give you.

• Like 1