2015 silverado air bags

Looking to add rear bags to my 2015 1/2 ton ccsb. Debating between these 2. Didnt know if one was better then the other. Wont use alot but do pull a 30ft camper and a car trailer on occasion b07c73a7e88d40229eb640dabd8e766a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I just went through this on mine. I think either would be fine and just a matter of preference. I needed to add them to mine as I have a leveled front and even using the weight distribution hitch, I could get the front axle back to the right height but had 2" of sag in rear. I leveled because I went with 33" tires. I ended up adding the Air Lift 5000 kit as I got a sweet deal on an open box kit. I have a 25 foot toyhauler that will come in around 5500-6000lbs loaded. I just got the bags on last weekend but ran out of time to hitch up and give it a try. And now my truck is in shop so this weekend will be a bust as well. I set them at about 10lbs psi and gained a very slight rake back so might try just the recommended 5lbs next once I get it back. But no harsh feeling at 10lbs.