Lifter issue: TSB PIP5776E - published June 18

26 minutes ago, millers215 said:

Following the thread:  2021 Trail Boss 6.2L  Julian Date from block: N121081 which should be 03/22/2021

Am in the clear on the lifter issue?

Thanks

You should be fine. Mine was built on 3-18-21 and I have 13,000 on the clock and she runs great! Break point for questionable engines was 3-4-21.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
8 minutes ago, brewtus said:

Thanks!  That's funny because the window sticker says engine country of origin:  United States.   Ugh.

image.png.8920f563c0ea2cc2867b35024b04270b.png

Engine was built in US truck was assembled in the Mexico plant, many if not most of the parts are shipped in.

Edited by WeGone

1 hour ago, WeGone said:

Engine was built in US truck was assembled in the Mexico plant, many if not most of the parts are shipped in.

Yeah I get that, but according to Firehawk99, my engine was built in mexico even thought the window sticker says US.

18 minutes ago, brewtus said:

Yeah I get that, but according to Firehawk99, my engine was built in mexico even thought the window sticker says US.

I could be wrong but you have the 5.3. Which is only built at Tonawanda NY-T, Spring Hill TN-N St Catherine's Canada-K and Mexico which I believe is A. I'll have to double check.

4 hours ago, Firehawk99 said:

I could be wrong but you have the 5.3. Which is only built at Tonawanda NY-T, Spring Hill TN-N St Catherine's Canada-K and Mexico which I believe is A. I'll have to double check.

Thanks for info.  Yeah, I guess it wouldn't be out of the realm if the window sticker was wrong.  Heck, they built my truck with the wrong back window (no tint at all!!), had to have that replaced.  If you do find out for sure what "A" plant is I would like to know, just because of my curious nature if nothing else.  Thanks again!