Well I will be darn!

Just can't figure it out!  My new 2021 Sierra SLT has 1500 miles on it now, and despite everything I read around here, I can't find a thing wrong with it!  Every function and feature works as it should.  Must be some sort of strange anomaly!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

God for you and I hope your good luck continues. 

I've had my 21 SLT since December 4th. So far windshield has been replaced, rear window leak, lifters replaced and the battery has been replaced. All under warranty, but doesn't bode well for durability and dependability. I do love the truck but hate having so many issues. Good luck to you with yours and I truly hope you don't have any issues. . 

Edited by DSW1519
  • Like 1

Just can't figure it out!  My new 2021 Sierra SLT has 1500 miles on it now, and despite everything I read around here, I can't find a thing wrong with it!  Every function and feature works as it should.  Must be some sort of strange anomaly!

I'm assuming it has the 10 speed transmission?  If so, wait until 1900 miles, then the third gear shift solenoid in the valve body will grenade.... ask me how I know..... Other than that fiasco, truck has been solid.  24mpg on a trip to New Hampshire unloaded.

Amusing thread. Praising a 40-60K vehicle from a company that’s been around forever. For no problems under 10K miles. I use to get nervous after 100K. After much experience mid 90s to mid 2000s Large GMs I feel comfortable up to 200K. Now it’s back down to the end of the warranty period if I bought one. Only if I have a spare. That includes Ford and Ram. 

2 hours ago, SteveCZ said:

I'm assuming it has the 10 speed transmission?  If so, wait until 1900 miles, then the third gear shift solenoid in the valve body will grenade.... ask me how I know..... Other than that fiasco, truck has been solid.  24mpg on a trip to New Hampshire unloaded.

Nope..it's an 8 speed w/5.3 and no DFM (chip shortage truck)

• Like 1

On 9/1/2021 at 10:28 PM, milkmaster said:

My '20 AT4 was perfect for the first 12mos and 14k miles...now dealing with tranny (10spd) related issues as well as brake related issues that keep triggering the engine light along with two other unknown engine light moments (according to dealer issue was not stored in computer).    Multiple software updates, new torque converter and the tranny still isn't right. 

Edited by ajs800