2022 Sierra Revealed…

On sierra

3.0L gets NHT with 3.73's

5.3 and 6,2 NHT get 3.42

2.7 gets 3.42

5.3, 6.2 and 3.0 non NHT stay with 3.23

Type:

Hydra-Matic 8-speed automatic (2.7L)
Hydra-Matic 10-speed automatic (5.3L, 6.2L, 3.0L)

Gear Ratios (:1):

8L90 8-speed

10L80 10-speed

First

Second

Third

Fourth

Fifth

Sixth

Seventh

Eighth

Ninth

--

Tenth

--

Reverse

Axle Ratio:

3.23 (5.3L, 6.2L and 3.0L)
3.42 (2.7L, 5.3L w/ NHT, 6.2L w/ NHT)
3.73 (3.0L w/ NHT)

80k for Ultimate ? So biggest difference between the Denali vs Ultimate is: 

Super Cruise, 22 in wheels,  nicer Grille/ Nicer interior materials and the Carbon Pro bed . Anything i missed? Its a loaded Denali but i guess i'm not sure what else this gets ? ( also why not offer Airbags?)  That's a lot of coin for another 20k . But given the RAM and F150 Limited models are clipping 75k+ i can see why GM did this.  

Get your wallets ready ladies! 

Edited by f8l vnm

13 hours ago, OnTheReel said:

Didn’t see a formal thread for it yet.

https://www.gmc.com/future-vehicles/2022-sierra

80k for a Denali half ton. ~12k increase over 2021. Much improved, but damn…time to start singing the inflation blues.

Lol i sing that toon every week when i go grocery shopping or fill up my gas tank, oh well not like any of this is a shock to anyone with common sense, as i knew what America was in store for after these last elections.

12k msrp increase and 0 incentives or cash on hood needed to move them because of limiting availability. The chip shortage or whatever it is you want to call it has been great for gm imo. Shut plants down, keep product availability low, and demand & prices up... I wonder if the auto unions have figured it out yet that this is going to be the normal regardless of chip availability in the future imo.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BIGDOGx said:

Lol i sing that toon every week when i go grocery shopping or fill up my gas tank, oh well not like any of this is a shock to anyone with common sense, as i knew what America was in store for after these last elections.

12k msrp increase and 0 incentives or cash on hood needed to move them because of limiting availability. The chip shortage or whatever it is you want to call it has been great for gm imo. Shut plants down, keep product availability low, and demand & prices up... I wonder if the auto unions have figured it out yet that this is going to be the normal regardless of chip availability in the future imo.

My local GMC dealer sells Hyundai’s too. It’s why I bought the first of 4 in 05. There’s half as many GMCs for about a year. The Hyundai side is full. The even have the popular G-7. According to the car-pro radio show. Sales aren’t down as bad as it appears. Advanced sales. It will be interesting to see the profit margins. In my area there’s lots more Hyundai’s on the road. Interesting.

15 hours ago, CamGTP said:

I like how in the specs they list the single cab standard box truck even though we can't even get that in America. At least not yet.

I noted that as well. I hope it is correct and we will get these Hot Rods back in Canada and USA were they belong!

PS - They are taking reservations for the Ultimate.......and only a select dealers

At participating dealers. Reservation does not guarantee delivery within a certain period of time.

https://www.gmc.com/future-vehicles/2022-sierra?evar36=MRM_eml_2022_GMC_SierraMCMReveal_T3_adhoc_1021_17511067922#denaliultimate

Yea I like trucks and SUVs. I tool around town in one. It’s actually a combination of the two. Luxery. A truck is not the first vehicle that comes to mind. If I owned Southfork and was JR…. Wait a minute he drove a Mercedes. Come to think of it Jock drove a town car. Ray the foreman drove a truck. Luxery truck maker’s are laughing all way to the bank. Suckers. 

DENALI ULTIMATE
STARTING AT MSRP: $80,395†

DENALI
STARTING AT MSRP: $61,295†

AT4X
STARTING AT MSRP: $74,995†

AT4
STARTING AT MSRP: $60,995†

SLT
STARTING AT MSRP: $50,895†

ELEVATION
STARTING AT MSRP: $45,495†

SLE
STARTING AT MSRP: $43,895

PRO
STARTING AT MSRP: $32,495†

Denali Ultimate has a lot of extra standard stuff over the regular Denali...and it's $20 grand more...

AT4X starts at higher price than regular Denali....

1 hour ago, redwngr said:

DENALI ULTIMATE

DENALI

AT4X

AT4

SLT

ELEVATION

SLE

PRO

Denali Ultimate has a lot of extra standard stuff over the regular Denali...and it's $20 grand more...

AT4X makes me curious where ZR2 starts.  Being that ZR2 appears to start off  (trim wise) as an LT Trail Boss with 6.2, I'm hoping its not over $60,000, and if it is, its not over by much.  

• 1 month later...
On 10/22/2021 at 1:28 PM, redwngr said:

DENALI ULTIMATE

DENALI

AT4X

AT4

SLT

ELEVATION

SLE

PRO

How did you manage to get these prices? US or Cnd?