Hankook dynapro AT2 RF11 take offs

I bought a set of F150 “FX4 package” AT tires, Hankook Dynapro AT2 RF11 275/60r20, from a local ford dealer. My OE trailrunners that came on my 2020 Elevation X31 are worn to the point I didn’t want to repair a small leak in one.

the ford dealer said they were 3PMSF rated but it’s not depicted on the side wall. Any one run these tires in the winter? I’m in Alberta, 🇨🇦 

Those tires are not 3 peak rated but overall they are good tires. I don't personally have them on my truck but my work sells tons of those tires year round. I'm from Minnesota for reference.

16 hours ago, Looch403 said:

I bought a set of F150 “FX4 package” AT tires, Hankook Dynapro AT2 RF11 275/60r20, from a local ford dealer. My OE trailrunners that came on my 2020 Elevation X31 are worn to the point I didn’t want to repair a small leak in one.

the ford dealer said they were 3PMSF rated but it’s not depicted on the side wall. Any one run these tires in the winter? I’m in Alberta, 🇨🇦 

The Ford spec tire is not a 3 peak tire.  Has less tread depth when new and doesn't qualify as a 3 peak.  The Ford spec'd AT2 is 10.5/32"s tread, the non Ford spec one is 12.5/32"s tread.

Ford spec - Hankook Dynapro AT2 | 275/60R20 (tirerack.com)

Hankook regular spec - Hankook Dynapro AT2 | 275/60R20 (tirerack.com)

BIG difference in the tread design as well.  

Edited by newdude

Appreciate this information, inwas told I was buying tires that were rated for winter and will not have any issue with the BC government’s requirement of winter tires. I think this dealership lied to me.