Fog light instrument panel indicator

2CD6EBEF-C4ED-404C-AF2D-CD60308522F6.thumb.jpeg.b20098f2e1c288085dfa6f51c21445c3.jpeg2014 Sierra 1500 SLE 6 cyl 4WD

This truck didn’t come with fog lights but the dashboard instrument panel does have a fog light indicator spot for them. My question is, which BCM connector and PIN number (OR whatever wire underneath) controls power to light that lamp? My plan is to use @TinkeringFox‘s excellent video to add a latching relay device and send power to that lamp (so it lights up and appears OEM) and also send power to an aftermarket Morimoto fog light harness relay to light the fog lights. Thanks for any thoughts on this. 

Thank you @pgamboa . Sorry for these questions. Here goes. I hope they are clear. 
1. Is there anyway that I can cause that fog indicator light in the instrument panel to come on? That is my goal.

2. What is needed to custom program my existing BCM to get that fog indicator to light up? Or do I need to replace my current BCM with another model/PN? My current BCM P/N is 13593214. Is there a down side to doing either one, such as it messing something else? Or is it all upside?

3. I think I still need the latching relay device ( that i learned about from @Traveling Fox’s excellent video) to get the switch’s momentary signal thru the firewall to my Morimoto under hood harness’ relay.  I’ve also confirmed that the switch currently sends a signal down to the BCM’s X1-pin15 connector; using a multimeter continuity test. But I don’t know if that signal is doing anything beyond that pin. So, I plan to tap into that spot and send a yellow ( or maybe blue) wire under hood to the Morimoto relay ( blue wire) and solder the connections.  I know that my truck’s OEM under hood main harness is not set up to plug into a GM front bumper / fog/ parking sensor harness; already tried. Nothing to plug into for my SLE model. So, I bought the Morimoto harness. 

4. Do you have a source for this headlight switch with a red light glow? See photo below). My dealer can find one with a blue glow but I need the red glow to match my 2014 dashboard design. @TinkeringFox has the part number as GM 23458495 in his video. I know the off-road button glows when pressed. Do either of you know if the FOG button glows green, or changes color, when pressed?C91A9765-EB74-4815-86DC-120621FFDB34.thumb.jpeg.4818d5d35b4d9c67ba4e68a65f0eace7.jpeg

Thx for your time on this. You two gents are really special for us weekend warriors! Much appreciated!

A3CF7E68-E2DC-4A5F-BB4E-F4B6D3624511.jpeg

BD148186-54ED-4467-8B2A-29AB9E051CC8.jpeg

Edited by Don Saul
Clarifying the questions and added two photo