I traded in a 2020 2500 truck for a 2021 2500 Denali and have nothing but problems, and the Dealer I have been using has not been helpful at all.

The primary problem is the radio screen will go blank while driving down the road, but the steering wheel controls still work. The radio was flashed to the latest update, and still has the same problem. Code U0184:00

The power folding mirrors went out and the dealer took four months to replace the mirrors to resolve that problem.

I picked up the truck and drove home and the fog lights stayed on until I cycled the ignition 3 times. The next day the reverse lights were on all night, until I cycled the ignition a few times, while driving down the road (with the reverse lights on) the camera view was active.

NOW the dealer says the truck is out of warranty and can't help!!

1 hour ago, David Droulard said:

I traded in a 2020 2500 truck for a 2021 2500 Denali and have nothing but problems, and the Dealer I have been using has not been helpful at all.

The primary problem is the radio screen will go blank while driving down the road, but the steering wheel controls still work. The radio was flashed to the latest update, and still has the same problem. Code U0184:00

The power folding mirrors went out and the dealer took four months to replace the mirrors to resolve that problem.

I picked up the truck and drove home and the fog lights stayed on until I cycled the ignition 3 times. The next day the reverse lights were on all night, until I cycled the ignition a few times, while driving down the road (with the reverse lights on) the camera view was active.

NOW the dealer says the truck is out of warranty and can't help!!

You'd probably get better responses in the 2500 section of this forum. (You're currently in the 1500 section) 

• 1 month later...