What did you do with your truck/shop today

SarahsGMC

Drove down to Louisville this past weekend for my brother-in-law's grad school graduation and I swear I hit every bug on 65. Finally got to wash her up tonight with the Adam's. God I love this stuff. Hit it last week with H20 Guard and Gloss after a wash and the bugs just fell off tonight. So worth the time and money.

• Like 1

Made some spacers for the bumper bracket so I wouldn't have to weld a new core support bracket on the frame

Very ingenious of you. Nice job!

Washed both trucks. The 2010 has trim falling off.

This came loose behind bug shield, 7 outta 8 clips broken. Think I have to readjust grill. Driverside Corner a hitting.

20170517_171006_zpszpztkdv4.jpg

Then the door knocker trim is becoming loose. Gotta stop going to the big truck washes. Just peeled off passenger side. Gotta restick.

20170517_171031_zps2wfjtrhy.jpg

I went back to an engine driven fan. This time with parts out of a 2500HD. Shroud needed some convincing from an angle grinder and self tapping screws to mount up

c41da5853c5acfc47aa69758ac118e27.jpg

a2e340906e77aec03f0b2a8525d1c15c.jpgdaf2a48571072dcc168395fb545f1b5d.jpg

I went back to an engine driven fan. This time with parts out of a 2500HD. Shroud needed some convincing from an angle grinder and self tapping screws to mount up

Permanent or temporary?

-10 hp

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

And -1 MPG. But it was dyno tuned with an engine driven fan. But I'm having issues with the electric fans. Repeatedly. Last night it took 40 minutes to go 3 miles because of an accident. I was at 230 with the heat going full bore

And -1 MPG. But it was dyno tuned with an engine driven fan. But I'm having issues with the electric fans. Repeatedly. Last night it took 40 minutes to go 3 miles because of an accident. I was at 230 with the heat going full bore

Get the flex a lite fans I had on my 02, they made a good bit of noise but I never had issues with them

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Get the flex a lite fans I had on my 02, they made a good bit of noise but I never had issues with them

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

If I go that far, I'm going to spend the $1200 on their fan and radiator setup. My problem was the electronics. The harness I had was just long enough. So relays would melt from the fans blowing on them. I also have to change the water pump. It is leaking behind the pulley. I have a drip pan underneath the truck for it.

Edited by Chris

I drove to Knoxville and back on Thursday just to shop and eat at the Cheesecake Factory with my girlfriend. Pretty impressive with the gas mileage in this truck. Driving 70-80 mph pretty much the whole way. I could have drive another 25-50 miles probably. 14 CC LTZ 6.2L

3d9210e26c2fbbb438775057b495db51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by STINSAN3