2014+ Leveling Kits

Crap I ordered the 2.5". I thought as I read through this thread the measurements with the 2.5 and stock rear block were the closest. Dang it.

2.5 and stock rear block will sit you dead level

Sent from Tapashit

I just got done reading this thread AGAIN! Yes 2.5" with the stock block I should be pretty damn close to level. Now time to order my wheels and tires tomorrow!! Cant wait to get this done.

Hope it works out for you but when I did mine my front sat either 0.25" or 0.5" higher than the rear. I did mine quite a while ago so I cant remember exactly, I may be wrong. You could opt to only install the lower front spacer and see what results you get, then the other if you need more.

Personally I just recommend installing the whole kit

Edited by KUUG
  • Like 1

Hope it works out for you but when I did mine my front sat either 0.25" or 0.5" higher than the rear. I did mine quite a while ago so I cant remember exactly, I may be wrong. You could opt to only install the lower front spacer and see what results you get, then the other if you need more.

I will try the whole kit first I think then see what the measurements are. Thanks!

I am getting ready to order an 1.5" leveling kit for my truck and have a question.

The only two 1.5"ers I see are made by ReadyLift and FatBob's Garage. The ReadyLift is $229.95 and and FatBob's is $79.95....what is the difference? I mean they are just metal pucks/spacers. Is the RL 3X better? HaHa

FatBob's

50150Large4.jpg

ReadyLift

thm_lrg_PAG663080~photo.1.jpg

When it comes to spacers, the difference is minimal. Get the cheaper one. A spacer is a spacer is a spacer.

Sent via Samsung Note II

I will try the whole kit first I think then see what the measurements are. Thanks!

Depends on if it is Z71 or not as the Z71 sits higher in the rear in Stock form. On my Z71,it took the full 2.5" front lift and stock rear block and it is still 0.5" taller in the back.

Sent via Samsung Note II

When it comes to spacers, the difference is minimal. Get the cheaper one. A spacer is a spacer is a spacer.

Thanks...that is what I was kind of thinking but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything when looking at them. Any purpose to the extra spaces between bolt holes on the ReadyLift? Saving weight :)?

Did u measure it right after you put it on? If so, you didn't give it time to settle.

Sent from Tapashit

I also installed mine and habe had it on for 6 momths now. I first did the 2" level and it was raked alot. I now have the 2.5 and its still between .5" and .75" higher in the back. Thats with the stock blocks in the back. So everybodys truck sits a little differemt for some reason

Did u measure it right after you put it on? If so, you didn't give it time to settle.

Sent from Tapashit

I know I'm slightly more than 0.5" higher in the back with the full kit. Leaving the stock blocks in place would put me 1" lower in the rear which would be approximately 0.5" lower than the front...

Yes I measured right. I was one of the first to do the 2.5" level on here so my truck has had plenty of time to settle.

I also installed mine and habe had it on for 6 momths now. I first did the 2" level and it was raked alot. I now have the 2.5 and its still between .5" and .75" higher in the back. Thats with the stock blocks in the back. So everybodys truck sits a little differemt for some reason

Strange that people are getting different results.

I wonder why there are so many differences with peoples results?

Cargo/Accessories installed the time of measurement, amount of fuel in the tank, possible a slight slope where they parked, how/where they meassured, how long they've let it settle after install, etc, could be all kinds of things, shoot, I've even seen some tape meassures that are a little different from one another. Variances by 1/2" wouldn't surprise me at all.

• Like 2

2.5 ready lift with 2 inch block in the rear. 33x12.5r20 toyo mts. Rub at full lock, but not enough to make any adjustments. Love the look, changes the truck. Recommend the level and tire combo to anyone.

post-124411-140424974685_thumb.jpg

post-124411-140424980244_thumb.jpg

post-124411-140424983849_thumb.jpg

2.5 ready lift with 2 inch block in the rear. 33x12.5r20 toyo mts. Rub at full lock, but not enough to make any adjustments. Love the look, changes the truck. Recommend the level and tire combo to anyone.

That looks great! Do you have measurements? I am about to have my 2.5" level kit put on Thursday morning. The dealer wanted me to install the rear blocks but I think it will be too high in the rear. My stock measurements are 36" front 39" rear. So if I am thinking correct, 2.5" in the front will leave it 1/2" higher in the rear with the stock block.? But in your pics yours looks pretty level, just curious.

Edited by FH212

I just left back to camp for 3 weeks. Although it looks level in the pictures it still has a slight rake. Which I wanted. It's not noticeable at all, but it is nice when you're pulling something not to have it so bagged out. I removed the stock block and got the 2" installed. That's the route I would go