2014+ Leveling Kits

I just left back to camp for 3 weeks. Although it looks level in the pictures it still has a slight rake. Which I wanted. It's not noticeable at all, but it is nice when you're pulling something not to have it so bagged out. I removed the stock block and got the 2" installed. That's the route I would go

Hmmmm maybe I will. Thanks!

'14 K1500 Denali, 2" RC under coil front only. No mod to rear, stance 39/39 F/R with 295/55/R20 Toyo ATii Open Country and I'l likewise pleased with the result, ie. just enough stance and rubber all around rides and drives perfect.

Finally getting around to doing my Double Cab Z71, but wanted to ask a few questions.

First, being that the Double Cab's weight sits more to the front, and the Z71 rear end seems to be a little stiffer and sits higher, should a Rough Country 2" front level still leave me some rake?

Also, if I go with the 2" level, and go with a LT275/70R18 tire (and have the computer reprogrammed), am I going to kill my MPG's?

Finally getting around to doing my Double Cab Z71, but wanted to ask a few questions.

First, being that the Double Cab's weight sits more to the front, and the Z71 rear end seems to be a little stiffer and sits higher, should a Rough Country 2" front level still leave me some rake?

Also, if I go with the 2" level, and go with a LT275/70R18 tire (and have the computer reprogrammed), am I going to kill my MPG's?

I put Lt 275 70 18's on my z71 without leveling, doesn't rub stock, and I lost about 3 mpg. Edited by 20Bowtie14

2" will still leave you some rake on Z71. With 275/70R18 on mine, I am averaging 16 to 16.5 mpg. Don't know ow what it was before as I installed the level and tires the same day.

2.5 ready lift with 2 inch block in the rear. 33x12.5r20 toyo mts. Rub at full lock, but not enough to make any adjustments. Love the look, changes the truck. Recommend the level and tire combo to anyone.

Wow, that looks great. Where is the rubbing? Is it on the body or frame / suspension / swaybar?

Wow, that looks great. Where is the rubbing? Is it on the body or frame / suspension / swaybar?

Sway bar. That's It. And thanks man. It's a perfect setup for me

kPqaRtl.jpg

2.5-inch RC leveling kit with only the front kit installed. Stock rear block. Sits really nice and is visually level or just a smidge up in the front... but I like/wanted that look. Tires are 275/70/18s with no rub in any situation.

• Like 9

kPqaRtl.jpg

2.5-inch RC leveling kit with only the front kit installed. Stock rear block. Sits really nice and is visually level or just a smidge up in the front... but I like/wanted that look. Tires are 275/70/18s with no rub in any situation.

Looks great! Are those factory 18" wheels? What brand tires? I just received my RC kit and can't decide what tires to put on my factory 18" wheels.

• Like 1

'14 K1500 Denali, 2" RC under coil front only. No mod to rear, stance 39/39 F/R with 295/55/R20 Toyo ATii Open Country and I'l likewise pleased with the result, ie. just enough stance and rubber all around rides and drives perfect.

Can you post some pictures showing the tires from the front, side, and rear? I am looking at the same tires for my Denali.

Hello, I read and reread this topic and have a question...

What is the difference, if any, of the leveling kits that use the spacer on the bottom verse the one that uses the top, "U" verse the 'donut'?

Is one 'better' than the other and why kits that have both?

Thank you.

Mine is finally done! After months of research I went with the RC 2.5" level kit front only, stock rear block. 20"x9" Fuel Nutz w/ +1 offset, 33x12.50x20 Toyo M/T tires. No rubbing, No trimming, yet anyway. It is perfect for me. Just what I wanted.

IMG_0862.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

• Like 11