2014+ Leveling Kits

Got my Rough Country 2.5" level kit installed with 20x10 (-19 Offset) monster rims with 295 55 R20 nitto trail grappler tires. :D Rides different but not bad. I did not drive it far enough yet to see how the mileage is effected, but it seemed to still be dropping into V4 mode fine and the instant mileage looked to be only slightly lower. I will have flares added to it by this weekend I hope. I think it is coming along. So far I am completely happy with this :chevy: truck.

I like this, but I don't see how that can not rub something during a turn. Hell, I was going to go 20x9 with a -12 offset with 295s and it was going to rub.

what bluewrapper said. with 72lbs tires 12.5" wide running at 75+ I lost about 5mpg but if you run 65mph and below I can still clock over 20mpg. this was taken this morning

IMG_20140603_110707665_zpstgpkgod0.jpg

but this was going to Colorado at 75-85mph 4000ft sea level at that point uphill into a headwind.

5ee193e4-54f0-413b-905a-f798a025c2bd_zps

it will be off if you didn't have the ECM updated for your tire size. I lost 2mpg that's it.

Here's mine, 2" RC kit.

DSC_7648_zpsbwjb9wzh.jpg

truck2_zpsb8eedf86.jpg

any rubbing issues. Looking at same setup with 275/70/18 x 9 0 offset

No rubbing issues at all, I put the tires on before I leveled it and still didn't have any issues.

I like this, but I don't see how that can not rub something during a turn. Hell, I was going to go 20x9 with a -12 offset with 295s and it was going to rub.

It had to be trimmed just a little. I did not think they were going to be able to make it work either but I am completely happy with it.

Got my Rough Country 2.5" level kit installed with 20x10 (-19 Offset) monster rims with 295 55 R20 nitto trail grappler tires. :D Rides different but not bad. I did not drive it far enough yet to see how the mileage is effected, but it seemed to still be dropping into V4 mode fine and the instant mileage looked to be only slightly lower. I will have flares added to it by this weekend I hope. I think it is coming along. So far I am completely happy with this :chevy: truck

Your truck looks great! How much trimming did you have to do and where? Very curious I am going to order my wheels and tires today and if I can go with a 20x10 I will!

Your truck looks great! How much trimming did you have to do and where? Very curious I am going to order my wheels and tires today and if I can go with a 20x10 I will!

at the front of the front wheel well you should be able to just move the inner wheel felt looking stuff forward without much problems. In the rear you have to trim some at the bottom of the fender where the black plastic cover is. it is hard to explain because I did not do it I just seen it after the fact. If you look at mine now you can not tell it has been trimmed at all. Sorry I know this does not help much but it is all I know. It is little enough that just looking at it you can not tell it has been trimmed.

at the front of the front wheel well you should be able to just move the inner wheel felt looking stuff forward without much problems. In the rear you have to trim some at the bottom of the fender where the black plastic cover is. it is hard to explain because I did not do it I just seen it after the fact. If you look at mine now you can not tell it has been trimmed at all. Sorry I know this does not help much but it is all I know. It is little enough that just looking at it you can not tell it has been trimmed.

Ok great! If it is not much trimming then it is worth it to me to do the wider wheels. I love the look of the wider "tough" stance. Thanks!

• Like 1

I went to the dealership a little while ago to see about having my seat movement fixed and saw this on the lot and thought i would post it up.

2" level (skyjacker I believe) on rockstar2 wheels wrapped in nitto 295-55-20 trail grapplers.

I think the parts guy said they were +18 offset

46A7AFBB-79B1-4B88-92C2-6B6EAD7922F4_zps

DA88BACA-FB1E-4B32-8A3E-0677B2892261_zps

Edited by Tim99GT

it will be off if you didn't have the ECM updated for your tire size. I lost 2mpg that's it.

I don't doubt that, but it's just a lot more of a swing from different driving conditions was my point.

installed my 2.5" level this weekend as well as the 22" CK375 wheels and 285/50R22 (33.2") Terra Grapplers. Next up 1.5" Body Lift...

20140309_164049_RichtoneHDR_zpsda95z5yh.

20140309_163922_RichtoneHDR_zpssc3pelut.

20140309_181408_RichtoneHDR_zpshpzrn76q.

I really like your setup. Where did you get these wheels?

2.25" Ready-Lift Level Kit, Rear Stock Block.

Front 39"... Rear 39"

BEFORE:

tungstendriveway.jpg

AFTER:

20140606_161050.jpg

20140606_161240.jpg

Edited by Luster
  • Like 3