2014+ Leveling Kits

Don't do 4" of level. Had that in my old truck.. Just no.

Ok. Thanks Grey. But what about a 4in Suspension? I like the looks of the Fabtech one. If you visit there website, It'd be the one up from the basic system with the uca's. I know little about lifts, so would appreciate your input.

Sent from Tapashit

Edited by MrTahoeZ71

Tires rub a bit when you crank the wheel, but I can deal with that. My front bumper isn't chipped, it's bugs. I have the bumper, and well as the painted part of the grill covered in protective film. As well as the mirrors, behind the wheels, headlights, fog lights. He also added some more rugged wrap on the back edges of the front bumper, where rocks would hit it. You can kinda see it in the one picture. I had to drive down a sketchy washed out road to get to this fishing spot. I just rolled along like it was nothing. These tires are pretty awesome.

I was hesitant to put them on now, instead of the fall. But the factory tires were garbage. I'd either get stuck, or get a flat before I got new tires. I can find myself on some ratty ass roads for work in the summer.