2014+ Leveling Kits

OK, now that all suspension parts have "settled", I'm at 38.5" front and 39" rear. 1/2" lower in front, which is perfect IMO..... :thumbs:

20140608_095619.jpg

• Like 4

thought this might help .. I've been reading page by page to pick my tires (just did the pro comp 2.25 lift stock rear is .5 inch higher)

Tires

295/60R20 IMPERIAL

Section Width: 11.61 in

Rim Diameter: 20 in

Overall Diameter: 33.94 in

275/65R20 IMPERIAL

Section Width: 10.83 in

Overall Diameter: 34.07 in

305/60R20 IMPERIAL

Section Width: 12.01 in

Overall Diameter: 34.41 in

285/60R20 IMPERIAL

Section Width: 11.22 in

Overall Diameter: 33.46 in

285/65R20 IMPERIAL

Overall Diameter: 34.59 in

33X12.50R20 IMPERIAL

Section Width: 12.52 in

Overall Diameter: 33.02 in

• Like 1

thought this might help .. I've been reading page by page to pick my tires (just did the pro comp 2.25 lift stock rear is .5 inch higher)

Tires

295/60R20 IMPERIAL

Section Width: 11.61 in

Overall Diameter: 33.94 in

275/65R20 IMPERIAL

Section Width: 10.83 in

Overall Diameter: 34.07 in

305/60R20 IMPERIAL

Section Width: 12.01 in

Overall Diameter: 34.41 in

285/60R20 IMPERIAL

Overall Diameter: 33.46 in

285/65R20 IMPERIAL

Overall Diameter: 34.59 in

33X12.50R20 IMPERIAL

Section Width: 12.52 in

Overall Diameter: 33.02 in

275/65R20 11.0 x 34.1

My post was so people didn't have to go online and type them all in ...

I understand but the are still more not covered in other wheel sizes... Its a good site for people to reference. the middle table gives you sizes around the one you entered.

Here is a link from that same site with every size listed out

http://tire-size-conversion.com/tiresizes/

Are you guys leveling out 2WD models? I want to get rid of the rake on my 2WD but don't know if I want to lift the front or lower the rear. Whichever is going to provide the best ride quality and not cause me any shock issues or pinion angle or anything.

Are you guys leveling out 2WD models? I want to get rid of the rake on my 2WD but don't know if I want to lift the front or lower the rear. Whichever is going to provide the best ride quality and not cause me any shock issues or pinion angle or anything.

I have my 2WD crew cab with a 2" level. Didnt notice much of a ride difference. I still notice a very slight rake but im happy with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If you're going for ride quality, I would lower the rear. With the 2.5" level I have on mine, it is noticeably firmer in the front. Not bad, just noticeable.

• Like 1

If you're going for ride quality, I would lower the rear. With the 2.5" level I have on mine, it is noticeably firmer in the front. Not bad, just noticeable.

Thanks for the reply. I definitely want to retain factory ride quality and reliability.

Mine's a 2wd. Did a 2" Fabtech level, shouldn't mess with any components and rides pretty much stock. I didn't notice much of a difference, if any really. The 2" doesn't completely get rid of rake, but I still wanted a little, so 2.5 would probably take care of it.

Mine's a 2wd. Did a 2" Fabtech level, shouldn't mess with any components and rides pretty much stock. I didn't notice much of a difference, if any really. The 2" doesn't completely get rid of rake, but I still wanted a little, so 2.5 would probably take care of it.

How do you like that 2" fabtech level? Is it aluminum? I also want a bit rake left when I get one.