2014+ Leveling Kits

On 7/14/2019 at 10:31 AM, BKGarrison said:

Just bought this 2018 and put 2" front Motofab lower spacer.

Tires are 275/60/R20 (33")

Love the new look.  Not sure on what to do with the air dam yet.

IMG_20190712_201448.thumb.jpg.76a4c1e637e528478327af04b70402e3.jpg

Nothing on the rear?  Truck looks great!

As for the air dam, if you live in snow country, I would pull it off for sure!

1 hour ago, Daly said:

Trucks look like toothless hillbillies with out the air damn. I've never had a problem getting around them. 

Hey now. There's people in my neck of the woods that resemble that remark.:D:cool:

Lookie,lookie! Got my whole new suspension kit today. Eibach Pro Truck Lift kit and 2" Motofab rear lift kit. Can't wait to install. Gotta wait for cooler weather. 110° this weekend...YIKES!
4a339dc0ebba0d8a297aebc6fd90791e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

On 7/21/2019 at 8:20 PM, STRMTRPR said:

.. leveled with Eibach set at third notch.. gained a hair over 2" but hoping it will settle to 1.5" as I tow a camping trailer so I still want a little rake

20190721_124609.thumb.jpg.4eda338a2496de000c9cd5c3b27f376e.jpg

20190721_185242.jpg

do you mind me asking how much they ran you?  I am looking at switching...have been leaning Bilsteins...i assume you got the strut and spring package?

5 hours ago, spenpet said:

do you mind me asking how much they ran you?  I am looking at switching...have been leaning Bilsteins...i assume you got the strut and spring package?

.. my prices are $CDN so if $USD they will be much cheaper. I paid $170ea for the front struts and $139ea for the rear shocks. I did not get the Eibach springs as I did not want to lift it the 2.5" that the springs provide. I bought these back in February and have been running the rears since then but only just installed the fronts last week due to disc/nerve issues with my back. After a week of driving they seem to be holding steady at 2" on the third of four notches. I really love the ride at this setting so I will leave it at 2" and I ordered a 1.25" lift block for the rear to gain some of my rake back for towing.

• Like 1

The whole kit with springs is $560 shipped from jegs to your door.

On 7/27/2019 at 2:51 AM, manderson7015 said:

The whole kit with springs is $560 shipped from jegs to your door.

thanks...I would just reuse the factory springs...I wonder how much that would help me save...I bet they would be pretty close to Bilstien cost.

.. went to dealership today to have alignment done since the 2" level with Eibach struts as I'm heading out on a 10 000km cross country trip this week (4 provinces and 5 states).. all specs were almost spot on.. toe was only off by a tenth of an inch.

Hello all

I have a 2017 sierra denali ultimate 4x4 with the 22" wheels.

My goal is to get another inch or so of tire sidewall / ride height.

It seems the easiest way to do this is to do a level kit.  Can someone please recommend a kit or parts that I should get to get that done?

.. the 1.25" rear lift kit  I ordered for the truck came today.. went with a company that I thought had a rep for quality - Skyjacker - only to be disappointed when the lift block kit arrived to find a short block that they wanted to be stacked underneath the oem block.. what a load of garbage!.. seems I just wasted my money with this company.. not looking to spit a block and ruin my truck.. especially when towing.

Can someone please recommend a one piece small lift block of good quality..ie. iron with pinion angle correction?

• Like 2