Post Pics of Your 2014+

Level it! These trucks look great leveled (and IMO, even better when lifted!) I have a leveling kit on mine for the time being and I'm glad I do. Looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Level it! These trucks look great leveled (and IMO, even better when lifted!) I have a leveling kit on mine for the time being and I'm glad I do. Looks great

Thanks I definitely will do just can't swing if at the moment. How much does a 2" run typically. Going to get the fronts tinted this week and a car stereo place said to just add a kicker 8" hideaway under the seat and that would let my stock bose sing a little better and take the low end demand away . Not looking for that boom but when a deep bass note hits my doors rattle and sounds horrible. I guess if I level it these stock tires will not feel the wheel well either so black rims and 33s I'm at 2k there huh

Thanks I definitely will do just can't swing if at the moment. How much does a 2" run typically. Going to get the fronts tinted this week and a car stereo place said to just add a kicker 8" hideaway under the seat and that would let my stock bose sing a little better and take the low end demand away . Not looking for that boom but when a deep bass note hits my doors rattle and sounds horrible. I guess if I level it these stock tires will not feel the wheel well either so black rims and 33s I'm at 2k there huh

Level kits only run around $500. Not too bad IMO. And I am still running stock tires and rims. 275/55/20 street tires on stock 20" chrome gmc rims. Looks good in my opinion. Tire is about 31.X inches. Fills out the well pretty decently. Once these wear out I will probably upgrade to 33s

Here's my 2014 would have posted sooner but had to wait 4 weeks for my Are Tonneau cover to come in. Just installed truxedo LED Lights in the box. I plan on having the tires turned black walls out at my first tire rotation.

2014-silverado.jpg

• Like 3

Here's my 2014 would have posted sooner but had to wait 4 weeks for my Are Tonneau cover to come in. Just installed truxedo LED Lights in the box. I plan on having the tires turned black walls out at my first tire rotation.

2014-silverado.jpg

nice truck with a beautiful background.

Finally get to post a pic of my new ride - loaded SLT All Terrain. I put a 2" leveling kit and some 275 65r22 Toyo Open Countrys on it. Looks great and I love it.

1wzxtj3.jpg

Did you remove the Color Matched A/T bumpers, if so this will be the 1st All Terrain Ive personally seen without painted frt/rear bumpers.

The Bose need break in time mine was boomy at first, but now that the speakers are broke in it sounds good!

• Like 1

The Bose need break in time mine was boomy at first, but now that the speakers are broke in it sounds good!

Yeah my Bose sound great! Bose in the Vette sound terrible compared to the Silverado. Need a sub in the Vette. :D

I would be nice to add some some speakers out by the tailgate somehow with a cab switch to turn them on and off.

Maybe weatherproof Bose bookshelf speakers under the bed behind the rear bumper. :-))

Edited by Mad Max
  • Like 1

Good looking set up. How do you like the tires? Did the 275-65 affect your mpg much?

Did you remove the Color Matched A/T bumpers, if so this will be the 1st All Terrain Ive personally seen without painted frt/rear bumpers.